The timeless features, neutral colours and minor details of classic kitchen designs ensure that these kitchens will stand the test of time and can suit a variety of styles, tastes and budgets. If you’re considering kitchen renovations in Sydney to attain a classic look for your kitchen, you should choose a kitchen design firm that knows how to create eye-catching details so that your kitchen will keep looking stunning for years and years. Let’s have a look at some design principles of classic kitchens so that you can create this kitchen style with ease.
- Cabinetry: Classic kitchens are known for their timeless look. With cream or white cabinets, you can easily create such a look that even the modernists will appreciate. Timeless yet simple and fresh, a white classic kitchen is all you need to attain this style.
- Marble countertops: White marble benchtops can really make your classic kitchen stand out. In most classic kitchen designs, marble countertops form the focal point. Though marble needs maintenance, there are only a few other options that can match its beauty.
- Keep it simple: The style of classic kitchen should be simple yet fresh. It should not be too ornate or too modern. Opt for shaker style cabinet doors. These doors can instantly impart a classic appeal to your kitchen.
- Flexibility: When it comes to the most flexible kitchen plans anywhere, classic kitchens top the list. You can add any number of elements to a classic kitchen to completely change its look. For instance adding modern bar stools, modern tiles, pendent lights and vintage style tables can transform your classic kitchen into an eclectic one. This flexibility allows homeowners to change the look of their kitchen anytime they want without breaking a bank. However, if you do want to change the design theme a few years down the line, it’s recommended to opt for neutral coloured tiles and other components for an easy design transition.
For more guidance on classic kitchen designs and latest trends in kitchen renovations in Sydney, get in touch with us today.
When it comes to modern kitchen designs in Sydney, kitchen images of simple and sleek hardware, frameless cabinets, minimal ornamentation, clean horizontal lines and stunning materials come to the mind. As one of the most trusted kitchen design firms in Sydney, we have discovered a number of design rules over the years that can help you get an aesthetically stunning and functional modern kitchen. Let’s take a look at some renovation design ideas for a modern kitchen:
- The work triangle: The work triangle, which consists of refrigerator, range and sink, should be optimally placed. It should allow the cook to move conveniently from one point to another, and yet at the same time, it should be spacious enough so that people don’t keep bumping into each other.
- Entertainment areas: The area meant for family gatherings and entertainment should not disrupt the work triangle in any way. This will ensure that the chef can work without any disturbance while your guests can have drinks or snack on appetizers without interfering in the cooking process.
- Cabinetry: Modern kitchens do not have unnecessary features that you can find in most traditional designs. So, cabinetry should be clean, sleek and highly practical. Modern kitchen designs in Sydney are all about flawless functionality, technically advanced appliances and showcasing your individual style. In fact, some homeowners opt for an open look by completely leaving off the cabinetry doors.
- Sleek, simple and functional designs: Modern kitchen designers are known for their attention to detail even at the stage of architectural drawings. Key operations, such as the swing of the doors of certain appliances like refrigerator, oven and dishwasher, as well as pull-out operation of trash bins have to be considered from the very beginning in the design process. The reason is that some of these operations can overlap or interfere with each other, and by studying their functionality before installing the actual hardware can help you produce the most flawless modern kitchen designs in Sydney.
Need more renovation design ideas? Get in touch with us today by calling 02 9484 3464 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When it comes to determining the best design layout for a kitchen, many homeowners seem singularly bereft of ideas. All spaces in the house can feature elements of different styles without appearing discordant. For instance, classic kitchens are perhaps one of the safest design layouts to consider. But, having a classic kitchen does not mean that you cannot fine-tune its appearance to suit your specific tastes and preferences.
What Are the Essential Characteristics of a Classic Kitchen?
Classic kitchens are both timeless and flexible. They typically feature neutral colour palettes and simple details. Individualists might find classic kitchens to be too safe, while purists might feel that classic kitchens are highly ornate. But, the fact remains that you can fine-tune the look of the kitchen further, to tailor it to your requirements. Classic kitchens will usually feature:
- Simple Architecture: These kitchens will not be over-the-top or ornate like other styles of kitchens. Even so, they will feature simple panelled hoods, crown mouldings etc.
- White Cabinets: Classic kitchens are both timeless and fresh. Thus, they will feature white or cream coloured cabinets.
- Neutral Colours: Classic kitchens do not necessarily have to be all white. They could feature stained and painted cabinets and subway tiles too. Brown-and-white and black-and-white combinations are quite popular.
- Simple Door Styles: Modern kitchens feature flat-panel cabinet doors. Similarly, classic kitchens feature simple shaker doors.
- Black-and-White Countertops: Classic kitchens feature marble countertops as part of the cook’s triangle. The beauty of marble enhances the visual appeal of these kitchens. Honed black countertops are quite popular too.
Pick the Brains of the Best Kitchen Planners in Sydney to Obtain Your Dream Kitchen
If you love the look of a classic kitchen, depend on a qualified kitchen designer to make it a reality in your home. At The Kitchen Broker, you can avail the services of an award-winning team of Certified Kitchen Designers (CKDs). Our experienced designers can design the kitchen of your dreams to your satisfaction. But more importantly, they can make your dream kitchen a reality too. They will deal directly with all the suppliers and manufacturers by representing your best interests. Moreover, they will manage the entire project too. Thus, you will not only get the best value for your money. You will be able to enjoy a hassle-free renovation as well. To know more, call us at (02) 9484 3464.
X factors are variables that have a significant effect on the outcome of a given situation. In addition, they denote some remarkable features or traits of a specific thing. If each of the rooms in your house have X-factors in them, you can rest assured that your house will be the cynosure of the neighbourhood. In many cases, homeowners accord immense importance to their living rooms and bedrooms. But, they are bereft of ideas for revamping their kitchens. So, if you want to revamp your kitchen, it might be best to consider various renovation design ideas. These could enhance the aesthetical appeal and the functionality of your kitchen.
Some Kitchen Renovation Design Ideas that Homeowners Should Consider
Each room in the house typically has its own flavour. These flavours will make the room stand apart from the rest. Yet, when viewed holistically, all the rooms will blend with your chosen theme. This applies especially to your kitchens. In modern houses, the kitchens have become the centre of the homes. Thus, if your kitchen is tough to work in, you might need to consider giving it a makeover.
Some renovation ideas to consider include:
- Opting for open shelves instead of upper cabinets for obtaining ample display space
- Purchasing energy-efficient appliances such as high-tech range hoods, convection double ovens etc.
- Giving your kitchen ceilings some texture and colour
- Revitalise your walls and cabinets with fresh coats of paint
- Install door-mounted shelves for storing the spices
- Install soft-close hinges and glides in your cabinet doors and drawers and,
- Use an assortment of lights (e.g. recessed lights, under-cabinet lights, pendant lights etc.) for brightening the kitchen
Hire the Specialists for Taking Care of Your Kitchen Renovations in Sydney
To give your kitchens a splendid makeover, you’ll need to consider various renovation design ideas. To sift the best ones out, you will need to rely on professional kitchen designers. The Kitchen Broker is among the leading kitchen designing companies in Sydney. Our staff comprises an award winning team of Certified Kitchen Designers (CKDs). These specialists will help you select the best finishes for your kitchen. They will guide you through the entire designing process as well. Lastly, they will take your project to the manufacturing industry to get you the best outcome in terms of quality and cost. For more details, call us at (02) 9484 3464.
Homeowners often tend to overlook the importance of their kitchens. Thus, it takes time for them to wake up to the fact that their kitchen is not as functional as they would want it to be. Hiring an experienced kitchen designer could help you get the dream kitchen that you’re longing for. However, the start of any kitchen remodelling project typically involves understanding the different styles of Sydney kitchens that are popular at present.
An Overview of the Different Kinds of Sydney Kitchens
There are a wide range of kitchen styles and layouts that you could consider. Some of the most popular design styles include:
- Farmhouse Kitchens: These warm and cosy kitchens typically feature open shelves, wide sinks, classic floors and huge kitchen tables. They are a perfect blend of functionality and comfort.
- Rustic Kitchens: If you’re keen on a kitchen that looks unique and roughhewn, opt for these. These kitchens feature vintage appliances. And, they typically utilise a lot of timber, brick and stone. In many cities, these kitchens give stiff competition to the classic white kitchens.
- Modern Kitchens: These feature frameless cabinets and sleek hardware. These kitchens accentuate the beauty of the materials based on their clear and strong horizontal lines. The lack of ornamentation makes the kitchen appear more spacious than it actually is.
- Traditional Kitchens: These feature several details including arches, raised-panel cabinets, chandeliers etc. Their old-world charm makes them quite appealing.
- Contemporary Kitchens: Modern kitchens typically celebrate structure and grid. In contrast, contemporary kitchens typically include elements of other kitchen styles. This makes them more flexible in terms of form and finish.
Do You Want a Kitchen that Features the Best Modern Kitchen Designs?
Remodelling kitchens is not a breeze by any means. It involves a lot of time and money. If a kitchen renovation goes awry, you could end up wasting a lot of money. To avoid this, hire experienced kitchen designers from the Kitchen Broker. We comprise a team of qualified kitchen designers. We consider lifestyles, home traffic, functions needed as well as the adjoining areas of kitchens before we commence designing the perfect layout at our well-equipped design studio showroom. This enables us to utilise your space to the optimal levels. In addition, it helps us give you the best kitchen for your budget. For some design tips that have improved numerous Sydney kitchens, click here.
In every city in Australia, you will come across people who like ultra-modern products. It is worth highlighting that many modern products offer higher levels of features, utilities, conveniences and cost benefits. Moreover, their heightened features and benefits do not make them increasingly bulky or inconvenient. Hence, they suit the needs of people who like modern lifestyles and products perfectly. Unsurprisingly, many of these individuals prefer incorporating modern kitchen designs in their kitchens too.
Modern kitchens typically feature clean lines and simple surfaces. As such, they are ideal for creating the illusion of a very spacious kitchen, especially if you have limited space.
The three main characteristics of modern kitchens include:
- A Sleek Structure: Modern kitchens feature structured shapes and hard edges. Thus, kitchen countertops will have blocked corners rather than rounded ones. Similarly, the simple, straight-edged cabinets will usually be of stainless steel. Complement these textures by using glass in your backsplash and light fixtures.
- A Minimalist Look: Modern kitchen designs suit small or narrow kitchens admirably. They minimise the decorative elements to provide additional counter space. Moreover, they utilise smaller appliances, which you can store within cupboards and cabinets. Lastly, they feature recessed lights to keep the space bright.
- A Neutral Palette: Pick neutral colours to create a monochromatic scheme. Many homeowners like a black-and-white colour combination. However, if this is not to your liking, infuse colour with accented walls and bright splashbacks.
Pick the Brains of Award-Winning Designers to Bring Your Kitchen Plans to Life in Sydney
If you want to incorporate some of the best modern kitchen designs in your kitchen, seek the help of the experts. The Kitchen Broker comprises a team of independent and award-winning kitchen designers. We specialise in managing kitchen remodelling and renovation projects from the designing to the completion stages. Unlike other kitchen designing firms, our job does not end with our providing you the design layout for your dream kitchen at our well-equipped studio showroom. Instead, we simplify things by representing your best interests whenever we liaise with the leading manufacturers and trades. Our ability to manage the project completely saves you time, stress and hassles. At the same time, our expertise enables us to give you the best value for each dollar that you spend. To see how we’re different from other kitchen designers, click here.
In many cases, homeowners tend to overlook the importance of their kitchen splashbacks. But, the value of these splashbacks remains undeniable. Splashbacks help protect surfaces from water and heat. They make it easier to keep the surfaces clean and hygienic. This is of special importance in the kitchen, where you wouldn’t want disease-inducing microorganisms to contaminate the food. Lastly, splashbacks enable you to inject some colour into your kitchen. This makes them essential to enhancing the beauty and functionality of the kitchen.
What Kinds of Kitchen Splashbacks Are Popular Throughout Australia?
If you want to install a new splashback in your kitchen, it’s best to be aware of the different kinds of splashbacks. Some of these include:
- Glass Splashbacks: One of the most popular types of splashbacks, these are slightly more expensive too. These splashbacks are very easy to clean. Moreover, they are clear of grout, which makes them very hygienic too.
- Tile Splashbacks: These are very common throughout Australia. They come in various styles and colours.
- Mirror Splashbacks: Undoubtedly beautiful, these splashbacks can make smaller kitchens appear to be more spacious. But, they will require constant care too.
- Stone Splashbacks: These offer an elegant and natural finish. But, stone is a porous material. This, you will need to seal it properly. If looked after well, these could last you for years.
- Stainless Steel Splashbacks: These come in plain, brushed and printed varieties. They are ideal for modern and traditional kitchens.
- Acrylic Splashbacks: You can integrate these into your kitchen by using them as benchtops too. However, ensure that your acrylic splashback can withstand the heat in your kitchen.
Engage Kitchen Designers to Incorporate Modern Kitchen Designs in Your Sydney Home
The Kitchen Broker is one of the top kitchen designing firms in Sydney. Comprising a team of award-winning Certified Kitchen Designers (CKDs), we can make the kitchen of your dreams a delightful reality. We will deal directly with the top manufacturers and traders. As a result, you won’t need to spend your time running around showrooms looking for kitchen splashbacks and appliances. Then, we will liaise directly with the sales people. In addition, we will oversee the entire project, thereby saving you time and effort. With us managing every aspect of your project, you’ll receive the best outcome in price and quality. To share your requirements, call us at (02) 9484 3464.
Juggling numerous activities and things together is something that many homeowners often do in their kitchens. From getting the ingredients ready to supervising the kids’ homework, the kitchen has become one of the most utilised spaces in the house. This is why many kitchen renovation trends focus on maximising the utilisation of the space in the kitchen.
What Are the Top Kitchen Renovation Trends Currently in Vogue?
Selecting trendy choices could make your kitchen look dated in a few years. This is why it’s necessary to view popular trends with caution. Evaluate these trends based on the value they could bring to your life and to your home.
Some classic kitchen remodelling trends that could enhance the value of your kitchen include:
- Opting for White Kitchens: The popularity of white kitchens continues to soar. White cabinets are an essential feature in these kitchens. In addition, white backsplashes beneath white cabinets on white countertops makes these kitchens exude a timelessly classic look.
- Choosing Quartz Counters: Granite counters have been the norm for some years. But, quartz is fast emerging as the material of choice for kitchen counters. Quartz is resistant to burns, chips and scratches. In addition, it is easy to maintain too.
- Investing in LED Lights: Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) consume lesser power than other lighting devices. In addition, they come in a diverse range of colours. They emit little heat too. So, you can keep them on for as long as you want without burning your cabinets or walls.
- Installing Touch-Activated Kitchen Faucets: These devices are a little expensive. But, they can save you a lot of water – especially if you need to keep turning the water on and off between tasks. Moreover, they eliminate the inconvenience of touching the tap with dirty hands when you cook.
Engage the Best Kitchen Planner in Sydney to Get the Best Value for Your Money
Kitchen renovations can be quite expensive. This is why it’s necessary to hire experienced and accredited kitchen designers. At The Kitchen Broker, you can get your dream kitchen without busting your budget. Our team of award-winning designers will understand your requirements. We’ll design the plans based on your requirements. Thereafter, we will source supplies directly from reputed suppliers and craftsmen to help you get the best deal. To see how we could improve your kitchen, call us at (02) 9484 3464 today.
Just having a functional kitchen is not enough for many homeowners throughout Australia nowadays. Increasingly, people want their kitchens to be visually appealing as well as highly functional. Kitchens have become the centrepieces of many homes in the country. People use these for congregating, eating, supervising the kids’ homework etc. As such, the effective utilisation of space becomes imperative. This is why custom kitchens are increasingly coming into vogue. In terms of returns on your investments, these kitchens can be hard to beat.
Why Custom Kitchens Offer the Best Returns on Your Investment
Custom kitchens do not merely look elegant and attractive. In many cases, they offer the convenience of the latest kitchen technology as well. In addition, custom kitchens also offer:
- A Diverse Range of Options: If you want to bring all your kitchens ideas to life in your Sydney property, a custom kitchen is what you require. Custom kitchens do not merely offer options in terms of the design of the kitchen. A homeowner has the ability to select any kind of finishes, colours, storage spaces, materials and furniture as well.
- High Efficiency Levels: Kitchen designers design custom kitchens to suit the personal needs and requirements of the homeowner. This maximises the effective utilisation of space. Thus, custom kitchens do not merely feature extra design features or storage solutions. They make it easier for you to work in the kitchen too.
- Uniqueness: Homeowners can typically select from a number of options in terms of finishes, materials, designs etc. Thus, each kitchen will bear the imprint of the homeowner’s personal tastes and preferences. This makes each custom distinct from the other.
The Kitchen Broker – Our Expertise Brings Hundreds of Kitchen Images to Life in Sydney
Any kitchen renovation project will involve a considerable amount of expense. If you get the slightest detail wrong, you might have to live with it for a fairly long time. This is why many homeowners engage The Kitchen Broker in Sydney. An experienced team of kitchen designers, we can give you the custom kitchen you require. All our designers are award winners. Hence, their expertise in the industry can help you get the dream kitchen you require. Our well-equipped Design Studio Showroom has all the finishes you’ll want to consider. In addition, has a large sample selection centre as well. To see how we’re different from other designers, click here.
Kitchens seldom provide the space and convenience that the homeowners often require. In many cases, the kitchen does not suit the working style of the homeowner. As a result, the homeowners will look at various kitchen plans for remodelling or altering their existing kitchens. The lack of finances (or other considerations) might put paid to the immediate implementation of these plans. But, beyond a point, the homeowners would not be able to ignore the inherent flaws in their kitchens.
What are Some of the Most Popular Kitchen Plans and Layouts that Kitchen Designers Typically Offer?
The layout of the kitchen is the bedrock upon which every other aspect typically depends. Some of the most popular kitchen layouts that kitchen planners in Sydney and other cities typically recommend include:
- The One-Wall Layout: This layout suits kitchens that are either extremely small or very large. Designers will place the fridge, the stove, the sink, the countertop and the cabinets on one wall. This layout provides optimal levels of openness, Moreover, its simplicity promotes the unhindered flow of traffic.
- The Galley-Style (or Corridor) Layout: For narrow and confined spaces, this layout is ideal. The two walls of the kitchen will have all the services. This layout uses the classic kitchen triangle to provide higher levels of functionality.
- The L-Shaped Layout: This is among the most popular kitchen layouts. The countertops and the kitchen services occupy two walls, with the other two walls remaining open. This layout offers more countertop space. And, it makes optimal use of the kitchen triangle too.
- The U-Shaped Layout: This layout blends an L-shaped kitchen with a kitchen island that comprises a cooktop, a sink or both. This layout offers two workstations. Thus, two people can work simultaneously in the kitchen.
Do You Require Professional Assistance with Your Kitchen Renovations in Sydney?
If you want to make the most of your kitchen renovation, it’s best to engage a professional kitchen designer. At The Kitchen Broker, you will get independent designers who can represent you. Our award-winning designers will manage the entire renovation project for you to your satisfaction. We will not only take you directly to the leading manufacturers and trades. We will also ensure that you get a high-quality kitchen that matches your needs. Our expertise will enable you to bring your kitchen plans to life. Click here for some useful design tips.