In many cases, homeowners tend to overlook the importance of their kitchen splashbacks. But, the value of these splashbacks remains undeniable. Splashbacks help protect surfaces from water and heat. They make it easier to keep the surfaces clean and hygienic. This is of special importance in the kitchen, where you wouldn’t want disease-inducing microorganisms to contaminate the food. Lastly, splashbacks enable you to inject some colour into your kitchen. This makes them essential to enhancing the beauty and functionality of the kitchen.
What Kinds of Kitchen Splashbacks Are Popular Throughout Australia?
If you want to install a new splashback in your kitchen, it’s best to be aware of the different kinds of splashbacks. Some of these include:
- Glass Splashbacks: One of the most popular types of splashbacks, these are slightly more expensive too. These splashbacks are very easy to clean. Moreover, they are clear of grout, which makes them very hygienic too.
- Tile Splashbacks: These are very common throughout Australia. They come in various styles and colours.
- Mirror Splashbacks: Undoubtedly beautiful, these splashbacks can make smaller kitchens appear to be more spacious. But, they will require constant care too.
- Stone Splashbacks: These offer an elegant and natural finish. But, stone is a porous material. This, you will need to seal it properly. If looked after well, these could last you for years.
- Stainless Steel Splashbacks: These come in plain, brushed and printed varieties. They are ideal for modern and traditional kitchens.
- Acrylic Splashbacks: You can integrate these into your kitchen by using them as benchtops too. However, ensure that your acrylic splashback can withstand the heat in your kitchen.
Engage Kitchen Designers to Incorporate Modern Kitchen Designs in Your Sydney Home
The Kitchen Broker is one of the top kitchen designing firms in Sydney. Comprising a team of award-winning Certified Kitchen Designers (CKDs), we can make the kitchen of your dreams a delightful reality. We will deal directly with the top manufacturers and traders. As a result, you won’t need to spend your time running around showrooms looking for kitchen splashbacks and appliances. Then, we will liaise directly with the sales people. In addition, we will oversee the entire project, thereby saving you time and effort. With us managing every aspect of your project, you’ll receive the best outcome in price and quality. To share your requirements, call us at (02) 9484 3464.