Kitchens have rapidly become the hub of many contemporary homes. So, if the kitchen has ample space for sitting as well as preparing meals, then you probably are getting the best value from your kitchen. But, if you want your kitchen to offer high levels of functionality along with an enchanting look, then you might need to consider revamping a few things. For instance, you could consider replacing your unappealing kitchen benchtop. Doing so could have a significant effect on the ambience of your kitchen.
What Kinds of Kitchen Benchtops Are Popular in Australian Kitchens?
The kitchen benchtop is one of the most used surfaces in the kitchen. Thus, the abundance of benchtop options should come as no surprise. Some of the most popular benchtops include:
- Laminate Benchtops: These are the cheapest of all kitchen benchtops. They are easy to customise. They don’t require the use of any special chemicals for cleaning. Above all, they are hygienic as well, because they are not conducive for the proliferation of bacteria and moulds.
- Quartz Benchtops: These are popular because they are highly attractive. They are stain-resistant, burn-resistant and heat-resistant. They do not allow disease-inducing microorganisms to proliferate either.
- Granite Benchtops: This diamond-hard surface comes in an array of colours and patterns. It can resist stains, scratches and burns too.
- Marble Benchtops: These benchtops are softer than granite benchtops. But, they can make your kitchen more attractive with their classic beauty. They will not chip when you cut food products on them. They are heat-resistant too.
- Acrylic Benchtops: Acrylic is cheaper than many other stone surfaces. These benchtops are easy to install and maintain. They are stain-resistant too.
Get the Custom Kitchens that Suit You Admirably with The Kitchen Broker
Whether you want an entirely new kitchen or attractive kitchen benchtops, The Kitchen Broker is where you need to go. We’re a team of independent and award-winning kitchen and interior designers in Sydney. We specialise in designing kitchens to suit the working styles of their users. And, we can help you select from a myriad of finishes to help you acquire the kitchen of your dreams. Unlike other designers, our work doesn’t end at the design stage. Instead, we liaise with all the suppliers and tradespeople to bring you the best outcome in terms of price and quality. For more details, call us at 02 9484 3464.
Image Source: TA9141985/pixabay