Untidy and shabby kitchens can detract from the overall look of your home interiors. In addition, if you find that the layout of your kitchen does not complement your working habits, perhaps it’s time for a revamp. For starters, you will need to look up various kitchen plans and layouts. You could consider consulting a professional kitchen designer too. These professionals can help you get the kitchen you sorely need.
What Minor Adjustments Should You Make to Your Kitchen Plans to Make Your Kitchen Child-Friendly?
When homeowners consider remodelling their kitchens, they usually have tons of ideas. This is not surprising. Because they spend a lot of time preparing meals in the kitchen, they will be aware of the elements that their existing kitchens lack. For households with no children, this is not a problem. But, if you have children, you might want to consider making some minor adjustments in your kitchen designs and plans. Some ideas to consider include:
- Ensuring that a section of the countertop is at a child-friendly height so that your kids can prepare their own food without hurting themselves
- Installing touch-free faucets so that your kids do not scald themselves with hot water by turning on the wrong faucet
- Selecting a countertop material such as quartz that is easy to clean, maintain and hygienic
- Giving your countertop slab edges a rounded edge to protect your kids from hurting themselves when they bump their heads on the countertop edges and,
- Installing an under-cabinet storage space meant primarily for your kids, where you can store their plates, bowls, cups etc.
The Kitchen Broker – Your One-Stop Destination for Peerless Kitchen Renovation Services in Sydney
At The Kitchen Broker, you will find a number of independent and award-winning kitchen designers. We specialise in helping our clients achieve the kitchens of their dreams. Naturally, this involves a lot of planning and attention to detail. We draw up our kitchen plans in our state-of-the-art design studio showroom. Our showroom features a comprehensive range of finishes, in addition to an extensive Sample Selection Centre. Our designers will understand your requirements. They will identify elements that will yield the desired benefits and value. Finally, they will take you directly to the manufacturers and give you the best outcome for your money. With us, you can savour a hassle-free experience. Check out some of our design tips here.