Kitchen renovations in Sydney are often considered as the most complicated remodelling projects mainly because of the numerous difficult decisions involved in the process. As one of the most experienced kitchen designers in Sydney, we believe that a kitchen renovation project doesn’t have to be a complex job. With that in mind, our experts have prepared a short helpful guide to make the process a smooth and hassle-free experience for you.
- Find A Trusted Company: However, make sure that you know your needs and goals well before picking the right renovation professionals for you. Consider things like how often your cook meals and how many people would use the kitchen and so on. Once you’ve a precise plan in your mind, research about the costs of various components you want to incorporate in your kitchen.This will ensure you that you’ll get the best value for your money. Choosing a trusted company such as The Kitchen Broker can help you save even more on your kitchen renovations in Sydney. These experienced companies are known for delivering flawless results every single time, and you can never go wrong with them.
- Specifications: it’s always a good idea to take notes and save the best kitchen images in Sydney you can find that suit your taste. If you’ve some idea about the style you want to achieve from your kitchen renovation project, half the battle is won. You can choose from a plethora of kitchen styles these days ranging from traditional, classic, modern or white kitchens, to name a few.
Below is a checklist to select fixtures and finishes for your kitchen.
- Type of doors
- Cabinet construction
- Placement of Appliances such as refrigerator and oven etc
- Benchtop material
- Faucet and sink
- Decorative items
- Take Help from Professional Kitchen Designers in Sydney: Choosing professional kitchen designers at well established firms, such as The Kitchen Broker, is the best way to turn your vision into reality, and that too without exceeding your budget. Let’s have a look at some of the things kitchen designers in Sydney can help you with.
- Setting goals
- Setting Budget
- Customization by keeping your exact needs and lifestyle in mind
- Providing Inspiration with the best modern kitchen designs
- Determining the amount of cabinetry and other materials required
- Improving storage
- Simplifying complex configurations
For more guidance, visit The Kitchen Broker today and discuss your project with some of the most experienced kitchen designers in Sydney!
If you’re confused over the myriad options in kitchen benchtops, you’ve come to the right place to clear up your doubts. Whether you’re planning an extensive kitchen renovation or you’re looking to change just a few of the features as per modern kitchen designs, we’re here to help. Our experts have come up with a handy guide on picking the best benchtops for your kitchen. So, without any further adieu, let’s delve into your best options.
- Laminate Benchtops: If you’re looking for affordable and easy to install kitchen benchtops, laminate benchtops might be the best way to go. While people who have high-end sophisticated kitchens often go for more expensive options, laminate benchtops are gaining a lot of popularity for the past few years due to their ease of use. They’re a perfect choice to attain any kind of look including stone, quartz and even wood, but at a fraction of cost of the real material.
- Tile Benchtops: Probably the most unique and stylish way to remodel your kitchen is by installing a tile benchtop. The best thing about tiles is that is that you’ll get a plethora of style options with them. You can go with a single colour tiles to complement the existing decor of your kitchen or you can use several colours to create a unique beautiful design.
- Quartz Benchtops: These benchtops are among the most popular ones in Sydney and for a good reason. These kitchen benchtops are resistant to heat, scratches, stains and acids. Homeowners who are looking for low maintenance yet stylish options should not think twice before picking quartz kitchen benchtops.
- Natural stone: Just take a look at the popular kitchen images in Sydney in any renovation magazine or website, and you’ll see that natural stone benchtops are still the leading options for discerning buyers. Marble are granite are a staple in modern kitchen designs. Each and every slab of natural stone, like granite, is completely unique. However, like most natural stone products, granite benchtops are not maintenance-free. Marble is still the number one choice for people who are looking to achieve timeless and elegant look for their kitchen. On the downside, marble is somewhat porous and yearly maintenance is required to keep it in top condition.
When it comes to various types of benchtops available in Australia today, sky is the beginning of the limit! However, before you start splurging on your dream kitchen, make sure to set a budget and timeline for your project. For more guidance or to discuss your project, get in touch with the pros at The Kitchen Broker today!
Designing a kitchen for your own needs and designing to increase the resale value of your property are two different things. So, how do you design a kitchen that can actually attract more buyers to your home? The experts at The Kitchen Broker have some helpful renovation design ideas for you to achieve this goal. Let’s have a look:
- Remove Unappealing Elements: First of all, choose kitchen designs by keeping the needs of potential buyers in mind. Get into their shoes and try to ascertain what in your house could possibly turn them off as soon as they walk in? Chipped or stained wooden cabinets, worn out rugs and outdated fixtures are just some of the problems in most old kitchens in Sydney.
Fortunately, you don’t have to substitute everything with high-end components. A better way is to follow a minimalistic contemporary approach with just a little investment. Clean, minimalistic and functional kitchen designs in Sydney can deliver a very high return on investment.
- Depersonalise: With depersonalisation, your goal should be to make your kitchen suit a wide variety of tastes. So, get rid of your favourite brightly coloured wallpaper. Aim to attain a neutral, minimal environment that can be easily modified according to the needs and preferences of the buyer.
If you want to remodel your kitchen to attract more buyers, keep in mind that neutral colours and stainless steel appliances are some of the most versatile choices to target a large number of buyers.
- Refresh Your Kitchen: Most homeowners believe that they have to shell out a huge amount of money to make any significant improvement to their existing kitchens. Well, that’s not true; at least not when you choose an experienced kitchen planner and kitchen design company such as The Kitchen broker. In fact, spending a lot of money on something that you want to sell can be quite risky. After all, you cannot possibly know the needs of your potential buyers before meeting them.
If your kitchen renovation project needs the vision and skills of expert kitchen professionals, just give the specialists at The Kitchen Broker a call today!
Image Source: Pixabay
Are you feeling overwhelmed by the process involved in your kitchen renovation project? Well, don’t fret! The experts at The Kitchen Broker – the leading firm specializing in custom kitchens in Sydney, are here to make the whole process a cakewalk for you.
There are several factors to consider while getting a kitchen remodel. Being knowledgeable about modern kitchen designs and custom kitchens is the first important step when it comes to turn your vision into reality.
Let’s have a look at some of the crucial aspects of renovating your kitchen:
- Space: First and foremost; determine the amount of space available in your kitchen. If your existing kitchen is rather small, and you want to widen it a little, you can consider removing a wall to open it up. However, with the help of a competent kitchen planner in Sydney and by choosing suitable modern kitchen designs, you can make your kitchen organized and spacious without having to remove any walls at all.
Clever placement for custom storage cabinets is a good way to make small kitchens clutter-free and efficient. If you’ve sufficient space in your kitchen, you can choose to include breakfast bars, islands and other components to make the most of it.
- Lighting: Allowing natural light in your kitchen won’t just make it look and feel more open and bright; it will also save you money on your electricity bills. For this purpose, you can opt for large windows and skylights.
- Layout: Aesthetics are not the only goal of an efficient kitchen renovation plan. Functionality and ease of use also play vital roles. A skilled kitchen planner in Sydney can help you accomplish exactly that. Consider the existing work flow of your kitchen and try to determine whether it’s working for you or not. Are the important components like refrigerator, sink and stovee conveniently located? Is there enough space to accommodate your guests should the need arise?
- Lifestyle: In order to choose appropriate modern kitchen designs, you must consider yours and your family’s lifestyle before undertaking any kitchen renovation project. Ask all your family members about what they really need in the new kitchen and let their recommendations known to your kitchen planner in Sydney.
For instance if you don’t cook at home that often, you may buy an affordable stove and spend a major chunk of your budget on other aspects of your kitchen.
For more guidance, or to discuss your kitchen renovation project, get in touch with experts at The Kitchen Broker today!
Image Source: Pixabay
Handling kitchen renovations is a complex task especially for someone who has no idea about which kitchen designs in Sydney would work best for their needs. Fortunately, there are some really effective tips that can make your renovation project a smooth and hassle-free experience for everyone. So, let’s have a look at some kitchen ideas that can help you take back control of the things.
- Pack away all the rarely used items such as the ones used on special occasions and holidays. Make sure you consider all such items while ordering your cabinets. Moreover, try to ascertain if you still require these items. Giving away items that are no longer in use can make your kitchens much more efficient and clutter-free.
- In kitchen renovations, most of the times you’ve to act like you are actually moving. Put all your kitchen essentials in clearly labeled containers and boxes. This step is particularly important before the installation of cabinets.
- During kitchen remodeling, many people don’t have access to their kitchen sink or dishwasher. In this scenario, most people resort to using paper goods. However, this can lead to additional expenses especially in case of extensive kitchen renovations. A more cost-effective way is to use your bathroom sink to wash your dishes.
- If the weather is pleasant, consider moving cooking to the outdoor grill. A backyard BBQ is not only a great way to spend some quality time outdoors with your loved ones, but it’s also more cost-effective and provide you more nutritious food than what you get by constantly ordering fast food.
- Make sure you’ve the number of your designer on your speed dial. In addition, always be available to the professionals working in your kitchen. Installers can face some unforeseen problems that need to be solved quickly. You and your designers are the most important people when it comes to making a well-informed decision in such a situation.
Apart from choosing the best kitchen designs in Sydney for you needs, try to follow these tips to make things simpler and hassle-free. What’s more, you and your loved ones will enjoy more delicious food and you’ll get the best value for your money. You’ll also get a clear idea about items that you really should get rid of. You will not only have a stunning and more functional kitchen, but you would also love to spend more time in it.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact The Kitchen Broker– the leading specialist for kitchen renovations in Sydney, to discuss your project today!
Other articles by The Kitchen Broker:
Kitchen cabinets are probably the second biggest investment you can make in your kitchen remodel, after your benchtops. After all, cabinets form the focal point in most kitchen designs. Today’s kitchens have to deal with a lot of wear and tear during their lifetime. Therefore, it’s very crucial to buy kitchen cabinets that are not just visually stunning but are highly durable too.
Fortunately, by keeping in mind a few important aspects of kitchen cabinets, you can choose ideal products for you. Let’s have a look:
- Construction: Construction Quality of your cabinets will determine how they would stand the test of time. Make sure you invest in cabinets that are built using the highest quality material and manufacturing processes. Things such as soft close hinges and dovetailed drawers are some of the preferred features in good quality cabinets.
- Materials: These days, cabinets can be made from a range of materials in custom kitchens in Sydney. There are traditional options, such as wood, and then there are advanced options such as thermofoil, melamine and stainless steel.
Moreover, there’s huge range of choices within these options too. For instance – if you’re planning to buy wooden cabinets, you can choose from oak, hickory, cherry and maple, to name a few.
It’s an important decision and one that will hugely impact the overall look and style of your kitchen. So, make sure you do proper research and try to determine how each of these materials is affected by water, light and other environmental factors. Alternatively, simply contact experienced professionals at trusted kitchen design firms such as The Kitchen broker to know the best kitchen ideas for you.
- Door styles: Many people have no idea about how much an impact can cabinet doors have on their overall kitchen design. For discerning homeowners who are looking for well designed custom kitchens in Sydney, there are plenty of options available, ranging from shaker style to raised panel and from recessed panel to mullion.
- Finish: Today we have more options in stain and paint colours than ever before. The best option for you will be largely dependent on your taste and needs. For instance if you’ve a small kitchen and you want to make it look more spacious and open, go for lighter colours. On the other hand, if you’ve opted for darker tones, make sure that you’ve sufficient lighting in your kitchen; otherwise, your kitchen would start looking cramped.
At The Kitchen Broker, our kitchen design experts can help you choose the perfect kitchen cabinets for your needs and budget. The main goal of designing custom kitchens in Sydney is to maximise the existing space in your kitchen. So, what are you waiting for? Visit the Kitchen Broker for more kitchen ideas or to book a free consultation with one of our experts today!
Jaded kitchens can detract from the overall look of your house. This is especially so because kitchens are one of the most used spaces in a house. Unfortunately, not all homeowners know the best way to accomplish all these objectives in a cost effective manner. This is why many people are increasingly turning to kitchen designers for giving their commonplace kitchens elegant makeovers.
Can Kitchen Designers Really Make a Difference to Your Kitchen Remodelling Projects?
Professional kitchen designers bring years of experience, skill and knowledge into each project. Their expertise and skills enable them to find solutions tailored to suit your tastes, preferences and working styles. As such, it is hardly surprising that you will acquire a much better kitchen when you engage a reputed kitchen designer for overseeing your remodelling project.
By hiring professional kitchen designers, you will be able to:
- Benefit from the expertise of the designer in finding innovative solutions to concerns that abound in your existing kitchen
- Acquire a kitchen that does not merely look elegant and stylish, but offers immense functionality too
- Save money because kitchen designers can help you secure the best products in your budget
- Make your kitchen unique by considering the manifold ideas and modern kitchen designs that professional designers can typically offer
- Select the right products, materials and finishes because kitchen designers pay keen attention to each detail, no matter how trifling it might be and,
- Spend your time more gainfully because kitchen designers will manage the entire project from concept to completion
The Kitchen Broker – The Certified Designers to Turn to When You Want to Carry Out Kitchen Renovations in Your Sydney Property
The Kitchen Broker is an award-winning firm of certified interior and kitchen designers. We specialise in helping our clients by giving them the kitchens they need. Not only do we design the layout of the kitchen based on the working styles of our clients. We help our clients pick the best finishes as well. With us, you can expect to acquire the very best outcome in terms of both price and quality. As a result, you will get the best value for your money with us. In addition, we will manage the entire project too. So, you don’t need to fret over visiting multiple showrooms or bargaining with several tradespeople. Click here to see how we can make a difference.
Image Source: The Residences at Mandarin Oriental / Flickr
Kitchens, like other rooms in the house, can appear shabby over time. They are the hub of modern homes too. As such, any renovation or remodelling in the kitchen will cause disruptions to your daily routine. This is why many homeowners tend to defer their kitchen renovation projects. But, putting off these projects or activities can be counterproductive. In addition, remodelling a kitchen can cost a lot of money. So, if you’re on a budget, you might feel that you will not be able to accomplish everything that you desire. But, hiring experienced kitchen planners and designers can help you get the best value for your money.
The Top Indicators that it’s Time You Consult Kitchen Planners for Remodelling Your Kitchen
You’ll know that it’s time to stop deferring your kitchen renovations when:
- The new appliances that you’ve purchased do not fit the space available
- Only one or two people can move about or work in the kitchen simultaneously
- Your kitchen does not offer any space for you to sit or hang out with visitors
- You lack sufficient space on the countertop
- Your kitchen doesn’t feature a kitchen island, which is one of the most popular kitchen ideas in Sydney and other places
- You find that the layout of your kitchen hampers your working style
- Your drawers and cupboards are overflowing or if you require more storage space
- The flooring requires sprucing up
- Your kitchen requires additional natural and/or artificial light and,
- The plumbing and electrical connections require a much-needed revamp
Engage the Leading Kitchen Designers to Acquire Custom Kitchens in Your Sydney Home
Not all homeowners can manage their kitchen renovations with aplomb. This is especially so when they need to manage the rest of their responsibilities as well. In this scenario, it’s best to entrust your kitchen to the best kitchen planners in the area. Professional kitchen designers like The Kitchen Broker can manage the entire project. They will keep your best interests at heart. In addition, they will take you directly to the tradespeople and manufacturers, thereby giving you optimal value for each dollar you spend. With us, you won’t need to deal with multiple suppliers or visit several showrooms. You can employ your time gainfully, leaving us to make the kitchen of your dreams a pleasant reality. Check out some of our design tips here.
We all look for ways to save money, and the same holds true when it comes to kitchen renovations in Sydney. However, you don’t want to compromise on the quality, functionality and looks. With that in mind, our experts here at The Kitchen Broker have compiled a list of some effective renovation design ideas that can help you make significant savings in your next kitchen renovation project.
- Aim for Symmetry: The key to making great savings in any kitchen renovation project lies in the design. If you want to keep your costs down, choose a simple, clean and functional design. Design has a huge impact on the layout, materials and internal functioning of your kitchen. For instance it’s too easy to splurge on drawers that have some unique opening mechanism. However, these can dramatically increase the cost of your drawers by as much as 100%. A good way to save money is to prefer symmetry and functionality over fancy options. For example choosing streamlined, elongated drawers would perform the same function but look more stunning and can be installed without breaking a bank.
- Cabinetry: Wall cabinets are a staple in most traditional kitchens in Sydney. But, if you can do without wall cabinetry, it can help you make some significant savings. Not only will this step help you save money, but it will also make your kitchen look more spacious and open. A kitchen without wall cabinets can save you as much as 30 percent in your project. That being said, depending on your storage needs and kitchen area, wall cabinets might be the right option for you. So, get in touch with a kitchen professional who is experienced in kitchen renovations in Sydney to explore these options.
- Appliances: The kind of appliances you want in your kitchen can dramatically affect your budget. The key here is to stick to the trusted brands that can provide you good quality appliances at a reasonable price. Don’t go for the cheapest options as they can prove to be more costly in the long run.
- Finishing – You might get surprised to know that the type of finish you choose for your kitchen doors can also increase your cost by a fair amount. Depending on your goals, there are some great ways to finish your kitchen doors. Superior and durable materials such as polyurethane can be used to finish any door surface. Another good but cost-effective option is laminate finish. Laminate finishes can be chosen from a variety of choices such as textured, sheen and ultra matte.
For more renovation design ideas or to discuss your renovation project, get in touch with the professionals at The Kitchen Broker today!
Sleek, uncluttered and minimalistic, modern kitchen designs can offer a space to homeowners who value clean aesthetics and high functionality. State-of-the-art hardware and clean simple lines are some of the important aspects of modern kitchen designs. Texture is used to enhance elegance and intrigue as well as to add some character to the kitchen despite having a minimal appearance.
Below are some essential tips on how to use modern kitchen plans in Sydney to achieve a contemporary space.
- Clean Lines: Attention to detail is the most important thing in all modern kitchen designs. Experienced Designers pay attention to where and how the lines cross and meet in order to create a harmonious feel. For instance splashbacks should in line with the cabinets, dimensions of drawers should be chosen with utmost care. Lastly, the kitchen design should look interesting yet being simple. When it comes to contemporary kitchen renovations, you can’t afford to make a mistake.
- Openness: Well-designed modern kitchens are uncluttered and spacious. Apart from paying attention to functionality and aesthetic elements of the kitchen, kitchen designers also take into account negative open space lying in between these elements. That’s why most of the components are kept to minimum. Open kitchen islands and sleek cabinetry are some of the consistent features of modern kitchen designs.
- Texture: Though simple in terms of design and aesthetic, texture is often included to add interest and character in a modern kitchen. Texture can be added to benchtops, doors, cabinetry, flooring and splashbacks etc. A simple texture can make a world of difference in the visual appeal of your kitchen. As a result, you’ll get a minimalist kitchen that has the power to turn heads.
- Storage: Any modern kitchen is well equipped with advanced and sleek storage systems. However, modern kitchens are meant to be spacious; so traditional storage systems rarely work in contemporary kitchen plans in Sydney. This is where modern solutions come into the picture. Cutting-edge futuristic storage systems are designed to get the best out of the available space.
Get In Touch With The Kitchen Broker to Discuss Your Kitchen Renovation Project
If you’re interested in updating your kitchen, please feel free to contact the experts at The Kitchen Broker today. Alternatively, you can use the contact form to provide us with your details, and we’ll get in touch with you at a time convenient for you.