In many cases, homeowners tend to overlook the importance of their kitchen splashbacks. But, the value of these splashbacks remains undeniable. Splashbacks help protect surfaces from water and heat. They make it easier to keep the surfaces clean and hygienic. This is of special importance in the kitchen, where you wouldn’t want disease-inducing microorganisms to contaminate the food. Lastly, splashbacks enable you to inject some colour into your kitchen. This makes them essential to enhancing the beauty and functionality of the kitchen.
What Kinds of Kitchen Splashbacks Are Popular Throughout Australia?
If you want to install a new splashback in your kitchen, it’s best to be aware of the different kinds of splashbacks. Some of these include:
- Glass Splashbacks: One of the most popular types of splashbacks, these are slightly more expensive too. These splashbacks are very easy to clean. Moreover, they are clear of grout, which makes them very hygienic too.
- Tile Splashbacks: These are very common throughout Australia. They come in various styles and colours.
- Mirror Splashbacks: Undoubtedly beautiful, these splashbacks can make smaller kitchens appear to be more spacious. But, they will require constant care too.
- Stone Splashbacks: These offer an elegant and natural finish. But, stone is a porous material. This, you will need to seal it properly. If looked after well, these could last you for years.
- Stainless Steel Splashbacks: These come in plain, brushed and printed varieties. They are ideal for modern and traditional kitchens.
- Acrylic Splashbacks: You can integrate these into your kitchen by using them as benchtops too. However, ensure that your acrylic splashback can withstand the heat in your kitchen.
Engage Kitchen Designers to Incorporate Modern Kitchen Designs in Your Sydney Home
The Kitchen Broker is one of the top kitchen designing firms in Sydney. Comprising a team of award-winning Certified Kitchen Designers (CKDs), we can make the kitchen of your dreams a delightful reality. We will deal directly with the top manufacturers and traders. As a result, you won’t need to spend your time running around showrooms looking for kitchen splashbacks and appliances. Then, we will liaise directly with the sales people. In addition, we will oversee the entire project, thereby saving you time and effort. With us managing every aspect of your project, you’ll receive the best outcome in price and quality. To share your requirements, call us at (02) 9484 3464.
Juggling numerous activities and things together is something that many homeowners often do in their kitchens. From getting the ingredients ready to supervising the kids’ homework, the kitchen has become one of the most utilised spaces in the house. This is why many kitchen renovation trends focus on maximising the utilisation of the space in the kitchen.
What Are the Top Kitchen Renovation Trends Currently in Vogue?
Selecting trendy choices could make your kitchen look dated in a few years. This is why it’s necessary to view popular trends with caution. Evaluate these trends based on the value they could bring to your life and to your home.
Some classic kitchen remodelling trends that could enhance the value of your kitchen include:
- Opting for White Kitchens: The popularity of white kitchens continues to soar. White cabinets are an essential feature in these kitchens. In addition, white backsplashes beneath white cabinets on white countertops makes these kitchens exude a timelessly classic look.
- Choosing Quartz Counters: Granite counters have been the norm for some years. But, quartz is fast emerging as the material of choice for kitchen counters. Quartz is resistant to burns, chips and scratches. In addition, it is easy to maintain too.
- Investing in LED Lights: Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) consume lesser power than other lighting devices. In addition, they come in a diverse range of colours. They emit little heat too. So, you can keep them on for as long as you want without burning your cabinets or walls.
- Installing Touch-Activated Kitchen Faucets: These devices are a little expensive. But, they can save you a lot of water – especially if you need to keep turning the water on and off between tasks. Moreover, they eliminate the inconvenience of touching the tap with dirty hands when you cook.
Engage the Best Kitchen Planner in Sydney to Get the Best Value for Your Money
Kitchen renovations can be quite expensive. This is why it’s necessary to hire experienced and accredited kitchen designers. At The Kitchen Broker, you can get your dream kitchen without busting your budget. Our team of award-winning designers will understand your requirements. We’ll design the plans based on your requirements. Thereafter, we will source supplies directly from reputed suppliers and craftsmen to help you get the best deal. To see how we could improve your kitchen, call us at (02) 9484 3464 today.
Just having a functional kitchen is not enough for many homeowners throughout Australia nowadays. Increasingly, people want their kitchens to be visually appealing as well as highly functional. Kitchens have become the centrepieces of many homes in the country. People use these for congregating, eating, supervising the kids’ homework etc. As such, the effective utilisation of space becomes imperative. This is why custom kitchens are increasingly coming into vogue. In terms of returns on your investments, these kitchens can be hard to beat.
Why Custom Kitchens Offer the Best Returns on Your Investment
Custom kitchens do not merely look elegant and attractive. In many cases, they offer the convenience of the latest kitchen technology as well. In addition, custom kitchens also offer:
- A Diverse Range of Options: If you want to bring all your kitchens ideas to life in your Sydney property, a custom kitchen is what you require. Custom kitchens do not merely offer options in terms of the design of the kitchen. A homeowner has the ability to select any kind of finishes, colours, storage spaces, materials and furniture as well.
- High Efficiency Levels: Kitchen designers design custom kitchens to suit the personal needs and requirements of the homeowner. This maximises the effective utilisation of space. Thus, custom kitchens do not merely feature extra design features or storage solutions. They make it easier for you to work in the kitchen too.
- Uniqueness: Homeowners can typically select from a number of options in terms of finishes, materials, designs etc. Thus, each kitchen will bear the imprint of the homeowner’s personal tastes and preferences. This makes each custom distinct from the other.
The Kitchen Broker – Our Expertise Brings Hundreds of Kitchen Images to Life in Sydney
Any kitchen renovation project will involve a considerable amount of expense. If you get the slightest detail wrong, you might have to live with it for a fairly long time. This is why many homeowners engage The Kitchen Broker in Sydney. An experienced team of kitchen designers, we can give you the custom kitchen you require. All our designers are award winners. Hence, their expertise in the industry can help you get the dream kitchen you require. Our well-equipped Design Studio Showroom has all the finishes you’ll want to consider. In addition, has a large sample selection centre as well. To see how we’re different from other designers, click here.
Kitchens seldom provide the space and convenience that the homeowners often require. In many cases, the kitchen does not suit the working style of the homeowner. As a result, the homeowners will look at various kitchen plans for remodelling or altering their existing kitchens. The lack of finances (or other considerations) might put paid to the immediate implementation of these plans. But, beyond a point, the homeowners would not be able to ignore the inherent flaws in their kitchens.
What are Some of the Most Popular Kitchen Plans and Layouts that Kitchen Designers Typically Offer?
The layout of the kitchen is the bedrock upon which every other aspect typically depends. Some of the most popular kitchen layouts that kitchen planners in Sydney and other cities typically recommend include:
- The One-Wall Layout: This layout suits kitchens that are either extremely small or very large. Designers will place the fridge, the stove, the sink, the countertop and the cabinets on one wall. This layout provides optimal levels of openness, Moreover, its simplicity promotes the unhindered flow of traffic.
- The Galley-Style (or Corridor) Layout: For narrow and confined spaces, this layout is ideal. The two walls of the kitchen will have all the services. This layout uses the classic kitchen triangle to provide higher levels of functionality.
- The L-Shaped Layout: This is among the most popular kitchen layouts. The countertops and the kitchen services occupy two walls, with the other two walls remaining open. This layout offers more countertop space. And, it makes optimal use of the kitchen triangle too.
- The U-Shaped Layout: This layout blends an L-shaped kitchen with a kitchen island that comprises a cooktop, a sink or both. This layout offers two workstations. Thus, two people can work simultaneously in the kitchen.
Do You Require Professional Assistance with Your Kitchen Renovations in Sydney?
If you want to make the most of your kitchen renovation, it’s best to engage a professional kitchen designer. At The Kitchen Broker, you will get independent designers who can represent you. Our award-winning designers will manage the entire renovation project for you to your satisfaction. We will not only take you directly to the leading manufacturers and trades. We will also ensure that you get a high-quality kitchen that matches your needs. Our expertise will enable you to bring your kitchen plans to life. Click here for some useful design tips.
Are you trying to redesign your kitchen and looking for suitable kitchen ideas in Sydney? This might be a daunting task, especially if you have to find the right style suitable for your needs. It might have been a long time since you had your kitchen redesigned, in which case you should seriously consider changing the pattern of the kitchen itself.
But, how do you know what kind of kitchen would suit your needs? There are classical kitchen designs, and there are the modern ones, and choosing between these two can be a difficult decision. What do you do in such a situation? Well, you can always get a custom kitchens. There are a number of benefits, after all. Though kitchen images in Sydney can inspire you to choose your dream kitchen, for more guidance, here are some helpful tips.
- Style: There is nothing more stylish and personalised than custom kitchens. If you take a look at any of the kitchen ideas Sydney designers provide, you will see that the best ones are always custom. After all, you can let your personal style shine through in this.
- Best of both worlds: With a custom kitchen, you won’t have to choose between a modern kitchen and a classic one. Both of them have their own design advantages, and you will be able to have them all.
- Get ideal storage: You will be able to use the transitional style to get the most storage space for your kitchen. This way, even if you accumulate a lot more kitchen utensils in the coming years, you will have nothing to worry about.
- Mix and match materials: As you can see from the kitchen images in Sydney, with a custom kitchen, you can mix and match the materials, to make your kitchen more functional and better looking.
- Cost effective: When you get a custom kitchen, you are only paying for what you are using. You don’t have to get any element or plan that you don’t personally like. Isn’t that the biggest benefits you want in a kitchen renovation project?
So, what are you waiting for? Contact us or come over to our showroom at 18 Ramsay Road, Pennant Hills and get planning your own custom kitchen today!
We spend quite a lot of our time in the kitchen. After all, it is the room with all the delicious food; where else would anybody want to be? An average kitchen has the lifespan of 10-20 years, but there are people who like to get kitchen renovations in Sydney sooner than that. A study pointed out that we spend at least 1 month per year in the kitchen. Once you spend that much time in a particular room, you might want to give it a fresh look as often as you can with the help of most experienced kitchen planner in Sydney you can afford.
So, how can you give your kitchen a new makeover this season?
- Improve storage: Once you’ve lived in a house long enough, you have probably stocked up a lot of kitchen utensils, and might be looking for some extra storage space. While developing new kitchen plans, you can make sure that your kitchen planner in Sydney puts in some improved storage space. Using a lot of drawers instead of closets will help you save space, and so would by installing wider cabinets instead of small ones.
- Give a fresh palette: One of the best ways of changing the way your kitchen looks is to change the colour palette. You can give your kitchen a fresh new paint, and change your cabinets to match the walls. While doing kitchen renovations in Sydney, speak with the kitchen planner, and find out what the current paint trends are, and how best they can make your kitchen look unique.
- Work for your zone: When working in the kitchen, you have your own zone. This zone is the pattern you follow when cooking- the space between the fridge, the counter and the sink. Make sure that the distance between these three suits your needs, so that your culinary pursuits are made more efficient.
Create your dream kitchen with the help of highly experienced kitchen planner in Sydney. Contact us with your kitchen ideas and inquires today!
You won’t be spending on a new kitchen on a regular basis. This is a huge investment you just make once in a while. In such a situation, it only makes sense that you invest in a good and efficient classic or modern kitchen designs that will last you the whole decade, and even more. Modern kitchen designs definitely fit all your requirements and provide you with minimalist, efficient and good looking kitchen right within your budget.
Why choose modern kitchen designs?
Any experienced kitchen planner in Sydney will tell you that there are three major elements that set a modern kitchen apart from its counterparts. So, what are these elements? Let’s have a look:
- All-in-one: When getting a modern kitchen, you will get all the parts of your kitchen in one go. This means that the hired kitchen planner in Sydney will make sure that all the aspects of your kitchen are put together simultaneously. You won’t have to get separate technicians from different agencies to do the job. Not only will this save a lot of time, it will definitely be budget friendly as well.
- Ergonomic: Modern kitchens designed by trusted firms, such as ‘The kitchen Broker’ are exceptionally efficient and have all the solutions for your storage needs. These kitchens are designed with utmost care. The designer will sit down with you and come up with modern kitchen designs that suit your needs, and your specific cooking style. This way, you will be able to store all you want, and cook in the most efficient manner, without wasting any time.
- Aesthetic appeal: Everybody spends quite a bit of time in their kitchen. In such a situation, it only makes sense that this room should be as aesthetically pleasing as possible. A modern kitchen, with its simplistic design and sleek looks will definitely spruce up the look of your entire house. You can choose the exact design and colour palette for the cabinets, countertops, floors, everything from a range of modern kitchen designs, and the expert designers from The Kitchen Broker will be there to guide you through the whole process.
A modern kitchen is definitely the solution for all your modern problems. For more guidance on choosing the best kitchen designs for your needs, feel free to contact The Kitchen Broker today!
We spend quite a lot of time in our kitchen, which is why it would be extremely rewarding to have a well-designed and well-built kitchen with the help of experienced kitchen designers. This is not even an indulgence- this is your basic requirement. Whether you are designing your first kitchen now, or you’re looking to renovate an old one, it definitely helps to have an expert on board. After all, dedicated kitchen designers will have the right solution to any and all of your problems and queries. They can also suggest you the best kitchen ideas in Sydney for your needs. Let’s have a look at some ways kitchen designers can help you attain your dream kitchen.
- Developing ergonomic solutions: Do you know that when you’re working in the kitchen there is a common work triangle, which is the space in which you move the most? These are the sink, the cooking surface and the refrigerator. In order to ensure that you’re not wasting too much time, the designer will be able to make sure that these three are well within reach of each other.
- Electrical Handling: Here’s something you won’t be able to do on your own- and kitchen designers can really help you with the same. Your kitchen will need a number of plumbing and electrical supply points. This will involve a little more effort, but it will make your kitchen self-sufficient and extremely easy to use.
- Cabinets that amaze: A designer will be able to provide you with kitchen ideas that will amaze you with their uniqueness. Cabinets don’t only have to be practical, and solve all your storage needs; they have to look pleasing to the eye as well. After all, they are one of the biggest colour elements of your house. An experienced kitchen designer will be able to design your countertop and cabinets in a way that is easy for you to use personally, and in a way that is stylish enough to attract the attention of everyone.
So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch with The Kitchen Broker right away!
Giving in to the latest fads might be all right when it comes to inexpensive items. These trends usually have limited lives. Hence, once a new craze replaces the previous one, you won’t need to think twice about discarding that specific item or product. Unfortunately, one cannot do the same with home décor and contemporary designer trends. Hence, if you don’t want your home design to appear dated, it’s best to stick to the timelessly classic designs. Similarly, if you don’t want to keep redecorating the kitchen, perhaps it’s best that you consider the merits of having white kitchens.
Why White Kitchens Continue to Fascinate Many Homeowners Across Australia
Walk into any house in your neighbourhood. Invariably, you’ll find that many of these houses feature white kitchens. People who yearn for spotless and sleek kitchens will often opt for white kitchens. Experts have long opined that white is a very versatile colour. Moreover, white kitchens often create the illusion that the kitchens are much larger than they actually are. As such, it is hardly surprising that white kitchens are among the best kinds of classic kitchens in the country today.
White kitchens continue to be in vogue in Australia because they:
- Exude a timeless look and consequently, never go out of style
- Can easily complement any other colour patterns because white is the best neutral colour
- Appear more spacious than they actually are because white reflects light
- Look clean, fresh and pure, which makes them immensely attractively to buyers and,
- Enable homeowners to be creative and provide the flexibility needed for making any changes to the colour schemes and patterns used in the kitchen
Find the Kitchen of Your Dreams by Browsing Our Gallery of Kitchen Images and Ideas in Sydney
Having a kitchen that looks elegant without compromising its functionality appeals to many homeowners. However, not all ideas are worth implementing. This is why it’s best to consult a team of award-winning kitchen designers such as The Kitchen Broker. We’re an independent team of Certified Kitchen Designers (CKDs) and leading tradespeople. We specialise in managing the entire kitchen redesigning or remodelling project that you hire us for. From spectacular white kitchens to stylish kitchen islands, we can give you the best value for your money. To see how we could make your kitchen more functional and appealing, call us at (02) 9484 3464.
Homeowners often find that the rooms in their houses have ample space for their requirements. But, they will also realise that this ample space has come at a significant cost. In many cases, builders meet the space requirements for other rooms in the house by building tiny kitchens. Renovating or remodelling a kitchen is one of the best ways to rid yourself of the constraints of having a minuscule kitchen. However, these remodelling projects typically require a reasonable amount of funds. Not many homeowners have the budget to dedicate for remodelling their kitchens. In this scenario, implementing a few clever storage ideas for the kitchen can be quite useful. Among other things, it could make your kitchen appear more spacious than it actually is.
Handy Clever Storage Tips to Consider When You Want to Enhance the Spaciousness of Your Kitchen
Several homeowners across the country have tiny kitchens in their houses. Working in these kitchens can be quite tiresome. To get over these constraints, utilise the existing space in your kitchen as effectively as possible. For this, consider incorporating some clever storage ideas such as:
- Building a walk-in pantry or a built-in wall cupboard for stashing away numerous items that would occupy space on your counters and cabinets
- Use hooks and vinyl lettering for hanging your measuring cups and spoons
- Using a pull-out utensil drawer for storing your pots, pans, spatulas etc.
- Building a pull-out drawer beneath the sink for storing your cleaning supplies, plastic bags etc.
- Use shelves for keeping your kitchen appliances concealed, but handy enough for use and,
- Utilise pull-out racks for utilising the space optimally in your cupboards
The Kitchen Broker – Award-Winning Kitchen Designers Who Have Transformed Numerous Sydney Kitchens
If you want to get the kitchen of your dreams, it’s best to consult the experts. The Kitchen Broker is one of the best interior and kitchen designing firm in Sydney. An award-winning team of professionals, we specialise in transforming kitchens and utilising their space effectively. Not only do we design your kitchens based on your requirements and help you choose the best finishes available. We also source all materials from leading suppliers and manufacturers to give you the best value for your money. From incorporating clever storage ideas to giving your kitchen an efficient layout, we do it all. For more details, call us at (02) 9484 3464.