We spend quite a lot of time in our kitchen, which is why it would be extremely rewarding to have a well-designed and well-built kitchen with the help of experienced kitchen designers. This is not even an indulgence- this is your basic requirement. Whether you are designing your first kitchen now, or you’re looking to renovate an old one, it definitely helps to have an expert on board. After all, dedicated kitchen designers will have the right solution to any and all of your problems and queries. They can also suggest you the best kitchen ideas in Sydney for your needs. Let’s have a look at some ways kitchen designers can help you attain your dream kitchen.
- Developing ergonomic solutions: Do you know that when you’re working in the kitchen there is a common work triangle, which is the space in which you move the most? These are the sink, the cooking surface and the refrigerator. In order to ensure that you’re not wasting too much time, the designer will be able to make sure that these three are well within reach of each other.
- Electrical Handling: Here’s something you won’t be able to do on your own- and kitchen designers can really help you with the same. Your kitchen will need a number of plumbing and electrical supply points. This will involve a little more effort, but it will make your kitchen self-sufficient and extremely easy to use.
- Cabinets that amaze: A designer will be able to provide you with kitchen ideas that will amaze you with their uniqueness. Cabinets don’t only have to be practical, and solve all your storage needs; they have to look pleasing to the eye as well. After all, they are one of the biggest colour elements of your house. An experienced kitchen designer will be able to design your countertop and cabinets in a way that is easy for you to use personally, and in a way that is stylish enough to attract the attention of everyone.
So, what are you waiting for? Get in touch with The Kitchen Broker right away!
Giving in to the latest fads might be all right when it comes to inexpensive items. These trends usually have limited lives. Hence, once a new craze replaces the previous one, you won’t need to think twice about discarding that specific item or product. Unfortunately, one cannot do the same with home décor and contemporary designer trends. Hence, if you don’t want your home design to appear dated, it’s best to stick to the timelessly classic designs. Similarly, if you don’t want to keep redecorating the kitchen, perhaps it’s best that you consider the merits of having white kitchens.
Why White Kitchens Continue to Fascinate Many Homeowners Across Australia
Walk into any house in your neighbourhood. Invariably, you’ll find that many of these houses feature white kitchens. People who yearn for spotless and sleek kitchens will often opt for white kitchens. Experts have long opined that white is a very versatile colour. Moreover, white kitchens often create the illusion that the kitchens are much larger than they actually are. As such, it is hardly surprising that white kitchens are among the best kinds of classic kitchens in the country today.
White kitchens continue to be in vogue in Australia because they:
- Exude a timeless look and consequently, never go out of style
- Can easily complement any other colour patterns because white is the best neutral colour
- Appear more spacious than they actually are because white reflects light
- Look clean, fresh and pure, which makes them immensely attractively to buyers and,
- Enable homeowners to be creative and provide the flexibility needed for making any changes to the colour schemes and patterns used in the kitchen
Find the Kitchen of Your Dreams by Browsing Our Gallery of Kitchen Images and Ideas in Sydney
Having a kitchen that looks elegant without compromising its functionality appeals to many homeowners. However, not all ideas are worth implementing. This is why it’s best to consult a team of award-winning kitchen designers such as The Kitchen Broker. We’re an independent team of Certified Kitchen Designers (CKDs) and leading tradespeople. We specialise in managing the entire kitchen redesigning or remodelling project that you hire us for. From spectacular white kitchens to stylish kitchen islands, we can give you the best value for your money. To see how we could make your kitchen more functional and appealing, call us at (02) 9484 3464.
Homeowners often find that the rooms in their houses have ample space for their requirements. But, they will also realise that this ample space has come at a significant cost. In many cases, builders meet the space requirements for other rooms in the house by building tiny kitchens. Renovating or remodelling a kitchen is one of the best ways to rid yourself of the constraints of having a minuscule kitchen. However, these remodelling projects typically require a reasonable amount of funds. Not many homeowners have the budget to dedicate for remodelling their kitchens. In this scenario, implementing a few clever storage ideas for the kitchen can be quite useful. Among other things, it could make your kitchen appear more spacious than it actually is.
Handy Clever Storage Tips to Consider When You Want to Enhance the Spaciousness of Your Kitchen
Several homeowners across the country have tiny kitchens in their houses. Working in these kitchens can be quite tiresome. To get over these constraints, utilise the existing space in your kitchen as effectively as possible. For this, consider incorporating some clever storage ideas such as:
- Building a walk-in pantry or a built-in wall cupboard for stashing away numerous items that would occupy space on your counters and cabinets
- Use hooks and vinyl lettering for hanging your measuring cups and spoons
- Using a pull-out utensil drawer for storing your pots, pans, spatulas etc.
- Building a pull-out drawer beneath the sink for storing your cleaning supplies, plastic bags etc.
- Use shelves for keeping your kitchen appliances concealed, but handy enough for use and,
- Utilise pull-out racks for utilising the space optimally in your cupboards
The Kitchen Broker – Award-Winning Kitchen Designers Who Have Transformed Numerous Sydney Kitchens
If you want to get the kitchen of your dreams, it’s best to consult the experts. The Kitchen Broker is one of the best interior and kitchen designing firm in Sydney. An award-winning team of professionals, we specialise in transforming kitchens and utilising their space effectively. Not only do we design your kitchens based on your requirements and help you choose the best finishes available. We also source all materials from leading suppliers and manufacturers to give you the best value for your money. From incorporating clever storage ideas to giving your kitchen an efficient layout, we do it all. For more details, call us at (02) 9484 3464.
Zestfulness often makes people long for the good life. Oftentimes, this includes having the choicest dishes to sample as well. When it comes to preparing meals, many people spend hours in their kitchens. The luckiest individuals might find their kitchens aiding them as they prepare their meals. This usually happens when the designs of these kitchens complements the requirements of the occupants. However, the layouts of their kitchens continue to stymie many homeowners across Australia. This is why custom kitchen designs have become very popular of late.
Utilise Various Custom Kitchen Designs Before Selecting One that Suits You the Best
Creating a custom kitchen design typically involves dealing with:
- Evaluating the Existing Kitchen: You will know how you’re using your present kitchen. In addition, you will also know how you would like to use the kitchen in ideal circumstances as well. For giving your kitchen a new look, you could consider upgrading it with refaced cabinets, resurfaced counters etc. For more comprehensive solutions, you will probably require a complete remodel.
- Getting the Functionality You Seek: Your existing kitchen might not offer you all the functionality you require. This is the best way to ascertain what you want your kitchens to offer in terms of their functionality. For this, consider the following aspects:
- The space available
- The ease of use
- The durability and maintenance levels and,
- The efficiency of design
- The Appearance: Hire kitchen designers for functional and appealing kitchens. These professionals can give you a stylish and functional kitchen. They can create visual models of your kitchen with the help of the latest software. Thus, you’ll be able to visualise what the final kitchen will look like and make the necessary adjustments accordingly.
Are You Looking for the Best Kitchen Planners in Sydney?
To bring the best custom kitchen designs to life in your kitchen, you’ll need the services of an expert. This is why many Sydneysiders don’t look beyond The Kitchen Broker when they want to revamp their kitchens. We comprise an award winning team of Certified Kitchen Designers (CKDs). We do not merely focus on creating kitchen designs that will enhance the visual appeal of your homes. We provide invaluable assistance in bringing these ideas to life as well. With us, your kitchen renovations will be smooth and stress-free experiences. To know more, call us at (02) 9484 3464 today.
Australian homeowners typically renovate or revamp their kitchens approximately once in 10 years. For many people, these kitchens are nothing short of new purchases or investments. As such, they will want to extract optimal value for their money. When you don’t like a product you’ve purchased, you could consider returning it or replacing it with a better option. However, you cannot do that with your kitchen. Therefore, if your Sydney kitchens do not look visually appealing or if they are not convenient to work in, you will need to give them a makeover pronto.
Top Trends that are Captivating Homeowners Looking to Revamp their Sydney Kitchens
When it comes to home interiors, it’s best to avoid succumbing to the prevalent design trends. But, not all trends are worth ignoring. In many cases, following these trends could help you derive maximal value for your money. Some of the most popular trends in kitchen designs these days include:
- Opting for warmer metals such as brass, gold and copper instead of cooler ones such as silver and stainless steel because of the sophisticated warmth they exude
- Using retro-style benchtop gadgets and vintage décor for enhancing the charm of the kitchen
- Selecting porcelain surfaces as the surfacing material of choice in the kitchen
- Using textured laminated material especially on cabinet fronts for enhancing the aesthetic appeal of the kitchen
- Installing textured or slump glass splashbacks in the kitchen
- The use of rustic wood, concrete, bamboo and natural stone to give kitchens a typically earthy look and feel
- Having soothing and versatile neutral colours such as grey, brown or white in the kitchen and,
- Fitting kitchens with slender benchtops instead of the usual thicker varieties
Consult Award-Winning Kitchen Designers to Get the Best Modern Kitchen Designs in Your Sydney House
Not all homeowners find it convenient to handle their kitchen renovation projects by themselves. With various responsibilities to manage, many people prefer hiring professional kitchen designers for giving their Sydney kitchens a makeover. In Sydney, The Kitchen Broker is one of the best kitchen designers. Our team comprises award-winning designers who can design your kitchen to perfection. In addition, we can help you choose the best finishes to make your kitchen smart, elegant and amazingly functional. So, turn to the experts when you want a new kitchen. For more details, call us at (02) 9484 3464.
Are you thinking of getting your kitchen renovated soon? It is definitely a great idea- one that will work out in your favour. After all, by opting for an established Sydney kitchens renovation company, you won’t just be making your kitchen much more efficient, you will also be making sure that the resale value of your house goes up drastically. There’s nothing better than a well-designed modern or classical kitchen. Kitchen design services offered by trusted companies, such as The Kitchen Broker, will turn your existing kitchen into a room where you and your loved ones want to spend most of your time, for sure!
Why get a kitchen renovation?
Every few years, every appliance gets a major upgrade. It becomes much more efficient to use. A modern, renovated modern or classical kitchen will incorporate all those features into your kitchen itself. You will be able to use the latest gadgets and the latest trends in kitchen design in the best possible manner. Needless to say, any kitchen remodelling job will make your kitchen look stunning and organized beyond your expectations.
How often do I get my kitchen renovated?
You should make sure that you get your kitchen renovated once in a few years, so that it remains in the best possible condition at all times. Moreover, changing the look of your kitchen will give your house a much-needed makeover, but at a lower cost than a complete renovation.
Why choose a classic kitchen?
A classic kitchen is probably the most versatile kitchen anywhere in the world. It suits everybody’s needs, it is easy to maintain, and it is extremely efficient. You will be able to use the best possible materials, and give your kitchen a visual haul-over as well. Classic kitchens are also available in multiple sizes and shapes, so you don’t have to worry about wasting your money on something you would not like.
Get Custom Kitchen Designs at ‘The Kitchen Broker’
If you are thinking of giving a makeover to your kitchen, you have to make sure it is from a company that specializes in custom kitchen designs. You will be assured of the best quality and the best services exactly according to your needs and budget. Contact The Kitchen Broker at the earliest to see how their kitchen experts can transform your kitchen for you!
The kitchen is probably one of the most heavily used sections of the house. So, if you’re looking for new custom kitchens in Sydney to keep pace with the times, it is extremely important for you to make sure that it is renovated from time to time, so as to maintain its usability and looks. If you’ve got bored of your existing kitchen, make sure you get a trusted Sydney kitchens renovation company to just create a fully customized kitchen for you, so that your kitchen will work just the way you want it.
Sydney kitchens: Benefits of Renovating Your Kitchen Every Few Years
One of the reasons why it’s beneficial to renovate your kitchen once in every few years is that that by doing so you can incorporate all the latest trends and developments in the field into your kitchen design. Not only will this make your kitchen one of the most professional custom kitchens in Sydney, it will also improve the resale value of your home, and make sure that the kitchen is more energy efficient.
Custom Kitchens in Sydney: Factors to Consider
When you look at custom kitchens in Sydney, designed by reputable firms, such as ‘The Kitchen Broker’, you’ll quickly realize that a good kitchen is not just good-looking, it is also incredibly functional. A trusted company will design your kitchen in such a way that cooking becomes an incredibly easy task for you- one that you will really enjoy doing. When you renovate your kitchen, make sure you think about the functionality. How much storage space do you need? Are there enough big spots for the big appliances? Are there enough electric sockets?
However, this does not mean you just completely ignore the looks. Good custom kitchens in Sydney are aesthetically pleasing as well. Make sure that you coordinate the colour of your shelving with the paint, and the tiles that you use to waterproof the kitchen, and it will definitely turn into the most elegant looking room in the entire home!
The Kitchen Broker: The Best Kitchen Design Company for Custom Kitchens in Sydney
If you think the time is ripe to get your kitchen renovated, you should definitely consider hiring an established Sydney kitchens renovation company to do the job for you. Not only will the kitchen experts at The Kitchen Broker be able to provide you with the best design and materials, they will also be able to make sure that you get the kitchen of your dreams in no time at all. Feel free to contact The Kitchen Broker today!
Nowadays, kitchen is not just used for cooking purposes, but it has become a hub for family gatherings. So, if you think your kitchen doesn’t look and perform as well as you want it to, you should start looking for effective renovation design ideas to spruce it up. No doubt, kitchen renovation is a complicated task, but the good news is that you can choose from a variety of kitchen plans in Sydney with the help of a professional kitchen design firm, such as The Kitchen Broker. Here are some of the key factors that you should focus on in order to get the best out of your kitchen plans in Sydney.
- Amount of work required: When it comes to renovation design ideas, most kitchen renovation projects can be classified into two broad categories. In first one, the new kitchens are built from scratch or the existing design is completely altered by tearing down the old walls. In these types of kitchen plans in Sydney, the location of major fixtures, such as cabinetry and countertops, can also be changed to attain a more efficient kitchen than before. In the second type of renovation projects, new fixtures are installed at the same places, and the shape and size of the kitchen also remain more or less the same. This is obviously a more cost-effective and quick option, as far as renovation design ideas are concerned.
- Products and materials required: There is a huge variety of products and materials available for any types of kitchen plans in Sydney However, you might find it hard to choose a perfect option for you because of the sheer number of choices available in the market. The best thing you can do is consult with an experienced kitchen designer. Professionals at a trusted kitchen design company can guide you on choosing the best products for your kitchen according to your needs and budget.
- Existing fixtures: Make sure that the chosen kitchen plan can accommodate some of the existing fixtures that you want in your new kitchen. Kitchen design professionals can create an overall design for your new kitchen with accurate measurements for new and old fixtures.
If you are looking for the best renovation design ideas and kitchen plans in Sydney for your new kitchen, look no further! The Kitchen Broker can help you get highly efficient and aesthetically stunning kitchen right within your budget. To get a free quote, contact The Kitchen Broker today!
Everyone has their own taste and preferences when it comes to custom kitchens in their homes in Sydney. A kitchen design that’s appealing as well as practical is the ultimate goal for most homeowners. However, for inexperienced owners, getting a kitchen of their dreams is often a daunting task because of several reasons. Firstly, it’s not quite easy to come up with effective kitchen ideas on your own. Secondly, most people are unable to give the time needed for a number of small and large tasks involved in a typical kitchen renovation project. These tasks include fitting cabinets, worktops and cupboards, plumbing work, installing appliances and decoration.
Fortunately, with the help of a trusted kitchen design company, which specializes in custom kitchens in Sydney, you won’t just be able to take care of everything involved in your renovation project in the most professional manner, but you’ll also save a lot of money throughout the project. Let’s have a look at some important things that need special attention in a renovation project.
- Cabinets and Cupboards: These are one of the most common yet very important fixtures in any modern or classic kitchen design. Professionals providing services for custom kitchens in Sydney can offer you effective kitchen ideas by taking into account your exact needs, budget and goals. They will explain you the pros and cons of various options available in the market, such as metal or wooden cabinets as well the cost-effective options, such as re-facing your exiting cabinets. In any case, the chosen option should blend perfectly with your benchtop.
- Countertops: When it comes to custom countertops, you’re spoilt for choice. Nowadays, there are so many options available in the market, ranging from stone and metal to glass, that you can attain any look with ease and in your budget.
- Hi-tech appliances: There are homeowners who want to take the design of their kitchen to a whole new level. Investing in high-end kitchen appliances, such as duel fuel ranges, designer dishwashers and sophisticated refrigerators, are some of the best kitchen ideas to achieve more personalization and convenience.
Are you planning to renovate your kitchen or looking for best kitchen ideas in Sydney? The Kitchen Broker specializes in creating luxurious yet affordable custom kitchens in Sydney, and can create the same for you to perfectly fit your preferences and needs.
When choosing the major components for your kitchen, it’s important to choose something that can blend flawlessly with the new decor and is durable enough to stand the test of time. If you are planning to install kitchen splashbacks or kitchen benchtops in your renovation project, you’ll find a plethora of choices in the market. Maintaining the right balance of materials and colours is essential to attain an appealing and consistent look. For instance make sure that the surface colour of your benchtop complements the overall decor of the kitchen as benchtop is one of the most important and expensive components in any type of kitchen design. Another important part of kitchen is the kitchen splashbacks, both in terms of aesthetic appeal and protection they offered to the walls.
How to Choose the Best Kitchen Benchtops?
Here are some important factors that you should consider while selecting kitchen benchtops to spruce up your kitchen.
- Size: It’s important to assess the size of benchtop you can accommodate in your kitchen before choosing the most appropriate one from the options available in the market. An experienced kitchen design firm can accurately measure the available space for your kitchen benchtop and install the best one within your budget.
- Material: No doubt, for most home owners appearance is the most important aspect of a kitchen renovation project, but they should never compromise on the quality and durability of the kitchen benchtops. So, make sure to consider all the available choices in materials, and how these options will affect the functionality of your kitchen.
How to Select Kitchen Splashbacks?
- Colour: The chosen colour of kitchen splashbacks should blend perfectly with the other components of your kitchen. You have the option to choose colours that mix up perfectly with the colour of the walls or you can go for bright contrasting colours to make your kitchen stand out.
- Material: While choosing the material, make sure it’s easy to clean and durable. Nowadays, you can choose from a variety of options when it comes to the material of kitchen splashbacks. Some of the popular material choices are glass, granite, and stainless steel, to name a few.
Whether you are looking to add just a few new components to your kitchen or completely reinvent your kitchen from scratch, The Kitchen Broker can help you make your renovations more efficient and cost-effective. To get a free quote, contact The Kitchen Broker today!