Going by recent trends, the kitchen has become the centre of the modern house. Homeowners often look for ways to make their kitchens more functional and appealing. In recent times, homeowners have felt the need for creating additional space in the kitchen. This has led to an increase in the popularity of walk in pantries. A walk in pantry is ideal for reducing the frequency of your shopping trips. It’s perfect when you want to capitalise on making bulk purchases as well.
How to Plan the Inclusion of a Walk In Pantry to Your Kitchen
Planning your walk-in pantry is very important. Consider the following aspects when you’re keen on adding a walk-in pantry to your existing kitchen.
- The Dimensions: In many cases, the best location for the pantry could be in a hallway, the garage or on a stair landing. Therefore, consider how you’ll be approaching the pantry. For instance, do you need to step up or down. In addition, consider the sweep of the door and the space available when you select the pantry doors.
- The Traffic: Measure your existing space meticulously. This would help prevent the pantry from blocking access to other areas in the kitchen.
- The Storage: Consider the items that you’ll be purchasing in bulk for customising your storage requirements accordingly. Measuring the size of frequently stored items is essential for designing the shelves.
- The Storage Conditions: Ensure that your pantry remains cool and dry for storing an assortment of canned, packaged and dried foods – from homemade preserves to spices.
- The Lighting and Ventilation: Ensure that the pantry has ample lighting to find what you need easily. In addition, consider incorporating passive ventilation in the pantry. This will keep the air fresh while minimising odours.
Get the Best Kitchen Designers to Bring Your Modern Kitchen Designs to Life in Sydney
Whether your kitchen needs a walk in pantry or some elegant kitchen cabinets, it’s best to hire an experienced kitchen designer. At The Kitchen Broker, we have an award-winning team of kitchen designers. Each of these experts can design your kitchen and help you choose the right finishes for it. Thereafter, we will liaise with the manufacturing industry and help you get the best value for your kitchen – both in price and quality. Check out some of the ideas you could use in your kitchen here.
Dozens of service providers offering kitchen planner services abound in major cities such as Sydney and Melbourne. This is because the kitchen has acquired immense importance in modern houses. People do not use kitchens only for preparing meals these days. Instead, they use the kitchens for a number of different activities too. Whether you have a large kitchen or a small one, the likelihood exists that you can always improve it further. Kitchen planners or designers help you accomplish this easily.
How to Find the Best Kitchen Planners for Your Renovations in Sydney or Other Cities
Kitchen planners are professionals who transform your dreams into reality. They take your ideas and imbue them with practical touches. Among other things, these individuals provide assistance in selecting the finest materials and the best designs, purchasing the materials needed and installing them. When you’re searching for a reputed outfit, consider the following factors.
- Ascertain your requirements from your kitchen planning firm
- Obtain references from friends or look for kitchen planning services in your city
- Look for service providers that have the appropriate accreditations and experience
- Go through the services and products offered by these companies i.e. the brands they stock, the range of designs, styles and materials they offer etc.
- Visit review sites and online forums for checking feedback on these companies concerning their timeliness, the quality of services offered, the customer satisfaction they provide as well as their flexibility
- Shortlist a few companies on these points and contact them for free consultations and,
- During the interaction, highlight your requirements and check the suggestions or solutions offered
Hire Kitchen Designers with Experience in Implementing Modern Kitchen Designs in Sydney
When you need the best value for your money, consider utilising The Kitchen Broker for all your kitchen-related projects. Sydneysiders consider us among the most reputed kitchen planners in Sydney. Typically, homeowners hire architects for designing their homes. Then, they look for quality builders to construct the house within the stipulated budget. The Kitchen Broker does the same. However, we bypass the numerous costs of retail shopfronts. Instead, we source supplies directly from reputed suppliers and craftsmen to ensure you get the best deal. Our team of award-winning designers will help you in obtaining a kitchen that blends intelligent design and stylish elegance perfectly. For a hassle-free kitchen renovation experience, call us at (02) 9484 3464
Effective plans often lead to the desired results. In contemporary times, the kitchen has become the centre of the home. Family members spend several hours a week in the kitchen, preparing and cooking delicious meals. Clearly, this involves a lot of movement and various repetitive actions. In this scenario, if you find that your kitchen hampers your efficiency levels, you might need to consider giving it a makeover. However, before you start looking for kitchen designers, ensure that you formulate detailed kitchen plans.
The Essential Elements of Contemporary Kitchen Plans
Your kitchen plan will typically include various functional and aesthetical improvements that you need. However, ensure that it covers the following aspects too.
- The Kitchen Layout: Create a rough blueprint of your existing kitchen. You might find that the refrigerator is not close enough to the sink. Or, that your stove or oven lies at the other end of the kitchen. To eliminate these hassles, focus on the kitchen work triangle i.e. the sink, the stove and the refrigerator. Keep these in close proximity to make preparing and cooking dishes easier. In addition, consider enhancing your working space by incorporating a kitchen island.
- The Flooring: Your flooring provides a base (or a backdrop) to the room. Therefore, look for options that will complement the colour patterns of your kitchen. Tiled and wooden floors are popular nowadays. In addition, you could consider manufactured flooring options such as linoleum too. These are easy to maintain, while being immensely affordable too.
- Cabinets and Countertops: If you need greater storage space within easy reach, consider exploring various cabinets and countertop options.
- Appliances: Upgrade any dated appliances that you have. Also, consider purchasing appliances that are visually appealing and energy efficient.
The Kitchen Broker – We Bring Your Kitchen Ideas to Life in Sydney
If you need help in designing your kitchen and selecting the best finishes for it, you need to hire specialists. The Kitchen Broker is a team of independent award winning Certified Kitchen Designers (CKDs) and leading tradespeople. We represent you to the kitchen industry to find the company that can deliver the value you seek from your kitchen plans. We help you pinpoint the areas that need a makeover. Thereafter, we utilise our expertise to achieve the best outcome in terms of both price and quality. To get in touch, call us at (02) 9484 3464.
A number of homeowners in Sydney feel that their kitchens are not very comfortable for working in. In this scenario, having the guidance of professional kitchen designers in Sydney or elsewhere could be invaluable. These individuals are usually well versed in the domain. As such, they could give you the best advice for transforming your kitchen to offer better levels of functionality. At the same time, they could help you avoid incurring unnecessary expenses.
Why You Must Consider Hiring Reputed and Experienced Kitchen Designers in Sydney and Other Cities
Homeowners could spend a fortune on kitchen renovation, before they find how costly these remodelling projects invariably are. This is why having a kitchen designer to guide you could be invaluable. A professional kitchen designer would understand your requirements first. Thereafter, the designer would match your requirements with the experience gained over years of handling similar projects. As such, the designer would typically be able to save you time and money.
Depending on your budget, the designer would be able to help you prioritise your requirements. In addition, by using various software applications, the designer would be able to present a To-be image of your final kitchen for your review. This might seem insignificant. However, it enables you to make any last-minute changes to the layout before the work actually commences. This ends up saving time, effort and money.
Lastly, kitchen designers often handle all the interactions with suppliers and tradespeople themselves. So, you don’t need to expend effort in liaising with different people simultaneously. This is how kitchen designers often make a kitchen renovation a hassle-free project.
Do You Require Assistance with Implementing Custom Kitchens in Your Sydney Home?
It’s nigh impossible to get a fully functional kitchen that is aesthetically appealing too, without the help of expert kitchen designers in Sydney. Kitchens are no longer places for preparing food. As such, having an elegant and functional kitchen is a necessity. The Kitchen Broker helps in bringing your dream kitchen to life. We have a team of award winning Certified Kitchen Designers (CKDs) and leading tradespeople. We take care of all designing work in our one-stop design studio. Here, you can watch the kitchen of your dreams come to life before your very eyes. When it comes to kitchen renovations, we take all the hassle out of these projects. For more information, call us at (02) 9484 3464 today.
Builders often do not live in the houses they construct. If they did, they would take pains to ensure that the kitchens in these houses utilise the space as effectively as possible. Ideally, kitchens must have an effective layout. This will typically mean a layout that has the cook’s triangle at its core. Having a well-designed kitchen could make it easier to work in the kitchen. In addition, the flow of traffic in the kitchen would not pose a problem to the person working in the kitchen as well.
An Overview of the Different Kinds of Cook’s Triangles that Kitchen Designers Typically Use
The work triangle is the centrepiece of the kitchen. It comprises the refrigerator (the storage area), the stove (the cooking area) and the kitchen sink (the cleaning area). Some of the main types of work triangles used in kitchen plans include:
- The Straight Kitchen: Used in very small spaces, this style is popular in office applications and apartments. It features one countertop for storing all the utensils and appliances. But, the storage and cooking areas will not be very spacious.
- The Peninsula: This design features the U-shaped layout. It provides ample space for cooking, storing and cleaning. Two cooks can easily use the same workspace simultaneously.
- The L-Shaped Layout: This layout typically offers better traffic flow, better access to the workspace and a spacious cooking area. It has enough space for two cooks too.
- The Island: Similar to the L-shaped layout, this design provides ample storage and cooking space. Some people prefer having the sink and the cooktop in the centre of the kitchen. In addition, this layout enables people to include a dining table as well.
Are You Looking for Kitchen Images to Take Inspiration from in Sydney?
If your kitchen does not have an efficient layout, it’s best to have a kitchen designer examine it. This is where The Kitchen Broker could be your best bet. We’re an award winning team of kitchen designers. All our professionals have years of experience in the art of kitchen renovation and design. Our experience enables us to ensure that you get the best value for your money. Whether you need to revamp the cook’s triangle or install the latest kitchen appliances, we can offer the support you require. To see how we could transform your kitchen, call us at (02) 9484 3464 today.
Considering the amount of time that people spend in their kitchens each day, it is hardly surprising that many homeowners view their kitchens as the centrepieces of their homes. This is hardly an exaggeration. After all, you probably spend a considerable amount of time in the kitchen. This is why the layout of your kitchen is immensely important. Many people love the benefits of having a classic kitchen. This design style can make small kitchens appear much larger than they actually are. In addition, a classic kitchen is one of the most budget-friendly kitchen styles that you could possibly have. This is why many homeowners feel that classic kitchen styles offer the best value for their money.
Tips for Making Your Kitchen a Classic Kitchen
Classic kitchens do not involve spending large amounts of money. Instead, with the right amount of planning, you could transform your existing kitchen into a classic one. It certainly helps if you have a friendly designer nearby to share the latest kitchen ideas that are in vogue in Sydney. Some tips you could use for making your kitchen a classic one include:
- Avoiding the use of any themes in the kitchen to avoid giving the kitchen a dated look
- Ensuring that the colours of your tiles, flooring, countertops and appliances complement each other
- Purchasing kitchen cabinets that have a natural wood grain or something subtler to provide a contrast with the other colours in the kitchen
- Using polished metal cabinet handles, hinges and plumbing fixtures e.g. dull, muted bronze or high-lustre stainless steel
- Installing light fixtures that are both functional and decorative for providing an airy and spacious feel and,
- Selecting exposed wooden beams and farm-style work tables to provide rustic touches to the kitchen
Are You Looking for Some Enchanting Kitchen Images in Sydney?
Kitchen renovations used to be expensive and tedious. With The Kitchen Broker, however, this is no longer the case. With us, you gain access to award winning Certified Kitchen Designers (CKDs) at exceedingly affordable rates. Our team comprises award-winning designers and leading tradespeople. So, you don’t need to deal with several vendors and tradespeople. We will take care of the entire project to your satisfaction. Whether you want a classic kitchen or a modern kitchen, we can make your vision a reality. To transform your kitchen, call us at (02) 9484 3464 today.
Whether you want to make minor additions to your existing kitchen or you want to take help from a professional kitchen planner in Sydney to design your kitchen from scratch, there are some crucial elements to an efficient kitchen. Design of your kitchen is more important than that of the rest of your home as functionality plays a vital role in a kitchen design. When it comes to efficient custom kitchens in Sydney, they should be stylishly designed to make sure that they complement the overall décor of your house with a special focus on functionality and your requirements. A well-designed kitchen is an ideal amalgam of a great design, excellent accessibility and a clever storage. Here are some tips that will help you in making your kitchen more stylish, spacious and practical:
Managing Space in Your Kitchen
In these times, when space is at premium in most of the houses, many homeowners make a common mistake of allocating inadequate space to their kitchen while designing their homes. Clever storage can help you in making even a small kitchen superbly effective and look more spacious. A kitchen planner in Sydney takes into account a lot of factors before providing you with the most optimized kitchen design for your needs. There are some very effective strategies for optimizing a small kitchen. For instance you can use one wide cabinet rather than installing two small cabinets and save up to 20% space in your kitchen. Use of deeper cabinets can also help you in increasing the storage space.
Choose the Right Flooring
Laminate and tile flooring are the two most popular and affordable choices for people who are looking for custom kitchens in Sydney. If you spend a lot of time in your kitchen, it is better to install tiles as the flooring material as they are durable and can be easily cleaned. On the other hand, laminate floors can give extra beauty to your kitchen and provide a sophisticated touch to your kitchen, but they are less durable as compared to the tiles.
The cooks’ triangle
Efficiency of a kitchen layout is largely dependent on the cooks’ triangle. In simpler terms, the cooks’ triangle refers to the space that joins the three main functional areas of a kitchen, namely; ovens, refrigerators and sink. With the help of a kitchen planner in Sydney, you can ensure an optimal placement of these components for a practical and efficient kitchen.
The Kitchen Broker is one of the most trusted companies in Sydney that can provide you custom Kitchens in Sydney in any style you want and with the storage best suited for your needs. Choosing The Kitchen Broker for your kitchen renovations means that you can sit back and relax while their professionals do everything to achieve your dream kitchen.
In order to ensure a great return on investment, homeowners must choose a kitchen planner in Sydney that can help you attain a stylish and functional kitchen. When it comes to modern kitchen designs in Sydney, you’ll find a variety of designs in the renovation industry. However, there are certain key elements that are common in almost every modern kitchen design. Let’s have a look at these crucial elements of modern kitchen designs in Sydney.
- High Quality – Modern kitchens are filled with high quality products from some of the most renowned brands in Australia. These kitchens use a variety of high quality, durable materials during their construction. These materials include but are not limited to wood, concrete, brick and steel. You can choose from the popular trends in modern kitchen design these days, such as open shelves to showcase your high quality glassware. Modern kitchen designs in Sydney are characterized by lacquered finishes and clean lines throughout the kitchen.
- Spacious Worktops – First of all, use the services of a kitchen planner in Sydney to allocate adequate space to the worktops while keeping accessibility in mind. For instance worktops should be near to the heavily used appliances in the kitchen such as microwave and ovens. Many manufacturers even provide extra space in the sinks for chopping purpose, so that your kitchen worktop looks even more spacious.
- Attaining a Contemporary look – A modern look for your kitchen can be achieved either with small additions or complete kitchen renovations. You’ll find several really effective modern kitchen designs in Sydney which you can use to update your ordinary kitchen within a small budget. You can start by adding white appliances and stainless steel equipments to quickly transform your kitchen. Though there’s no limit to the colours and personal touches you can add to your modern kitchen, one thing that can ruin the whole look and feel is clutter. So, aim for a clean, organized and clutter-free look regardless of how you want to personalise your kitchen. When it comes to the colours, bold yet elegant choices can infuse a new life in even a boring kitchen. Lastly, never forget the lighting. A kitchen planner in Sydney can help you add modern lighting to your kitchen across the peninsula or island for a bright and stylish look.
From small additions to major upgrades, make your kitchen renovations more effective and affordable with The Kitchen Broker. Contact The Kitchen Broker today and attain a kitchen that will look stunning and run effortlessly with efficient appliances and ample storage.
Kitchen is one of those areas in our home which have evolved significantly in the recent years. With the development of new technologies and materials, kitchen plans in Sydney continue to push the limits. Nowadays, you’ll find kitchens in many renowned properties that feature classic kitchen design coupled with modern appliances. Whether you want a modern kitchen with a minimalistic look or a classic kitchen with darker shades, your kitchen should be well illuminated for a stylish and elegant look.
A kitchen plan should be prepared with the help of an experienced kitchen planner in Sydney before you start renovating your kitchen. Kitchen planner in Sydney can also help you in eliminating a number of potential problems that you may experience during the renovation process. Mostly the kitchens are rather small in apartments, so there are certain measures which can be taken, so as to make them more efficient and spacious. Let’s have a look at some important elements of a classic kitchen.
- A Right Combination of Classic Looks with Modern Facilities
Nowadays, homeowners prefer to renovate their kitchens in such a way that it feels ultra-modern but still retain the look of a classic kitchen. Sometimes, this style also refers to as transitional style as it falls somewhere in between modern and classic kitchen design. White wooden cabinets in the kitchen simply look amazing as they give a fresh and open look to your kitchen. Combination of white cabinets and black countertops is a perfect way to attain classic kitchen look.
- Get a Balanced Look
The colours of your kitchen should complement each other to attain a truly classic appearance. The use of black, white, metal and wood tones can make a terrific impact on your kitchen design, making it look elegant and cosy. This combination works amazingly well with minimal detailing. Make sure you don’t use mouldings and trims with this look.
The most important feature in any well-designed classic kitchen is the cabinetry. Make sure you properly measure the size of your kitchen and then determine the type of cabinets you want. Keep in mind that even a single edge not aligned properly can completely ruin the look of your kitchen. Flawless kitchen plans in Sydney guarantee a kitchen that looks perfect from every angle. A good and efficient classic kitchen design is timeless, and a kitchen with white cabinetry defines a truly classic design.
The Kitchen Broker brings you the most comprehensive modern and classic kitchen design services in Sydney, including consultation, planning, engineering and project management. Contact The Kitchen Broker today with your requirements.
After the completion of a home renovation project, most people love to show their guests the things they have done to the most important room in their home – the kitchen. These days, a kitchen has become a place where people like to congregate, relax and entertain, of course apart from preparing meals. No wonder, spectacular kitchen ideas in Sydney are the most sought-after renovation ideas in the home design industry. Another reason why people leave no stone unturned to get just the best kitchen plans in Sydney is the exceptionally high return on investment that efficient plans can deliver. Whether you aspire for a classic kitchen or modern kitchen, any type of kitchen plan starts with a design concept.
If you take a look at popular kitchen plans in Sydney, you’ll find that most of them fall into one of the following categories:
- L- Shaped kitchen: If you want to incorporate a kitchen triangle, this is probably the best layout for you. This layout makes use of two adjacent walls and is perfect for a classic kitchen.
- Galley kitchen: If you are short of space in your kitchen, you should opt for galley kitchen layout. Here, the focus is on utilizing the space in the most efficient way possible. All the counters, cabinets and appliances are organized in a linear manner for a neat, contemporary look. In a galley kitchen, chef needs to make minimal movements as everything is in arm’s reach.
- U Shaped kitchen: If you are looking for kitchen ideas in Sydney with efficiency in mind, you’ll never go wrong with a U-shaped layout. The major focus of U-Shaped kitchen is on optimizing the workflow by utilizing the classic kitchen triangle.
- G-Shaped kitchen: Like U-Shaped kitchens, G-Shaped layout also utilizes three walls and same storage options and amount of counter area. The only major difference is a partial forth wall or peninsula, which is used for cabinetry.
In addition to these, you can also include islands if you have a spacious kitchen. Islands work wonderfully well in U-Shaped and L-Shaped layouts. If you want to discuss your options and learn about more kitchen ideas in Sydney, contact The Kitchen Broker today!