Let’s say you’re interested in a new house, but you’re not that impressed with its kitchen. Or maybe you’re planning to remodel your existing kitchen and looking for some great renovation design ideas. Whatever your requirements are, our kitchen experts can help you transform any kitchen into a stunning, functional and welcoming space right within your budget.
Experienced kitchen designers and other skilled professionals at The Kitchen Broker are well known for their unmatched expertise, creativity and hard work they put into every project. Needless to say, our clients love the results every single time. We make sure that we provide them the best kitchen plans in Sydney so that they fall in love with their homes once again.
So, what make our kitchen designers the most sought-after experts for renovation design ideas and kitchen plans in Sydney? Let’s have a look at few of the reasons.
- Punctuality: At The Kitchen Broker, we value our clients’ time. That’s why we make sure that we deliver each and every project on or before projected time. Convenience of our clients is our topmost priority. After all, kitchen is one of the most important rooms in any house. Apart from providing the most suitable renovation design ideas to our clients, we deliver meticulously renovated kitchens right on time.
- Value for Money: If you’re short on budget, and that’s the reason why you’re holding yourself back from renovating your kitchen, don’t fret! Our kitchen design experts can help you get your dream kitchen without breaking a bank. We can provide you fully customized kitchen plans in Sydney by considering your exact needs and budget. Just give our experts a call immediately, and see what we can achieve for you at a surprising affordable cost.
- Complete Customer Satisfaction: Once you get to know the quality of our work and our unrivalled craftsmanship, you’ll discover that customer satisfaction is our forte. We leave no stone unturned to provide a satisfactory experience to all our clients by focusing on all the different aspects such as customer service, punctuality, problem solving and so on.
Whether it’s a complete renovation of your kitchen, or you are looking for just some excellent renovation design ideas to update a few elements, experts at The Kitchen Broker can provide you with the best solutions. Get in touch today!
Image Source: Pixabay
So, you’ve finalized the design for your kitchen renovations. It’s time to get the work started, you might be thinking right? Well, that would not be the best thing to do right now. At this stage, the more important thing is to consider some overlooked aspects and common pitfalls in a kitchen design project so that your project will go smoothly and without any hassle.
Failing To Do Proper Planning – Designing a flawless kitchen requires some in-depth planning. While you can get inspiration from design magazines, websites or from others’ kitchens, that’s nowhere near the actual planning process for custom kitchens. Below are some of the most effective kitchen ideas in Sydney that will help you in planning your kitchen renovations with ease.
- There should be ample benchtop space between sink and the appliances.
- If possible, invest in high quality lighting for spaces such as under cabinets, cooktop, range and sink. In addition, place light controls at an easily accessible location.
- Make sure that your kitchen floor blends seamlessly with the flooring in the other rooms.
- There should be sufficient electrical outlets for all your appliances. Try to include an outlet or two in your kitchen island as well.
- There should be plenty of storage space for all your kitchen essentials.
Ignoring the functionality – Even if your kitchen design is fully compliant with the building codes, it doesn’t mean that your kitchen would have an optimum functionality and efficiency. In most kitchen renovations, you’ll need to reconfigure your appliances, cabinetry and so on. That’s the reason why you need professional help to build successful custom kitchens. Let’s take a look at some helpful tips.
- There should be enough room in the corners so that the doors and drawers can be opened and closed without any trouble. In addition, handles should be placed wisely on the cabinets.
- The design of cabinets and handles should not interfere with the operation of nearby doors, drawers or appliances.
- The height of microwave oven should be decided in such a way that hot items can be retrieved comfortably.
For more kitchen ideas in Sydney or to discuss your kitchen renovation project with some of the most experienced kitchen design experts in Australia, get in touch with The Kitchen Broker today!
White kitchens can blend seamlessly into any home regardless of whether you go for a white classic kitchen or a contemporary one. Let’s have look at some of the reasons why white kitchens are the most sought after choice for homeowners in Australia.
- White Kitchens Are Spacious And Clutter-Free: By simply choosing a white kitchen for your home, you can pretty much guarantee that it keeps looking organized and clean for years to come. To create more storage, you can choose cabinets that go all the way to the ceiling. If you’re not that fond of pure white kitchens, choose some elements of a matching colour like gray that goes well with white. It will add a certain depth to the visual appeal. Another advantage of white kitchens is that you can create any amount of prep space and seating area as you want without making it look cluttered.
- White Classic Kitchens Are Timeless: Unlike traditional flashy colours, white can never go out of style. White cabinets with clean straight lines and high quality solid hardware look classic and guarantee longevity. To add some contrast and character to classic white kitchens, kitchen designers in Sydney usually recommend gray granite benchtops. This will also help you in incorporating other elements of a classic kitchen such stainless steel appliances without making them look out of place in all white kitchens.
- Family Friendly White Kitchens: Neutral white kitchens are great for families and go well with the decor of rest of the house. For instance combining stunning white cabinets, stainless steel appliances and classic hardwood flooring makes for a functional and aesthetically stunning kitchen for your family.
- White Kitchens Are Budget Friendly: Most of the components used in white kitchens are normally in stock and easily available at any supplier. Moreover, they are much more affordable than other colours. This means that you can splurge on other items such as light fixtures and flooring without worrying about exceeding your overall budget.
- White Kitchens Are Open And Brighter – Ask experienced kitchen designers in Sydney about the easiest way to make any kitchen look brighter and spacious, chances are that they will recommend you to go for white kitchens. White is a great colour for reflecting both artificial and natural light and that can instantly make any space look more open and less cramped. What’s more white colour is affordable and available in dozens of appealing tones.
For more guidance or to discuss your project with some of the most trusted kitchen designers in Sydney, contact us today!
Image Source: Pixabay
Sleek and functional kitchens can be a delight to work in. Unfortunately, not all homeowners have such perfect kitchens in their homes. So, if your kitchen requires renovation or remodelling, you will need to enlist all your renovation design ideas. Implementing all the ideas in one go might not be viable. In this scenario, you will need to prioritise your requirements.
The Right Kitchen Islands Can Bring Many of Your Renovation Design Ideas and Requirements to Fruition
Oftentimes, in renovation projects, it is easy to accomplish two objectives simultaneously. For instance, if you want sitting space in the kitchen, you could install a table with some barstools. But, this would only suffice your seating requirements. Install a kitchen island instead. You could use the additional countertop space for preparing meals or handling various activities. Then, simply place barstools or chairs around the island to utilise it as a table. You could build cabinets in the island to get additional storage space too.
Kitchen islands are an essential element in modern kitchen designs. Some of the most popular varieties of kitchen islands include:
- The Rectangular Island: This island will usually suit kitchens of all sizes. If you require mobility, place wheels beneath the island. Then, you’ll be able to place it against the wall when you don’t need it.
- The Angular Island: This island suits kitchens that are narrower at one end. Place the widest part of the island at the side that offers maximal space.
- The Square Island: In smaller kitchens, the square island is ideal. Some varieties come with wheels for providing mobility too.
- The Circular Island: For large kitchens, circular islands are apt. You could place a griddle or a stove on top of the island. Or, you could use it as an additional food preparation area too.
It pays to have a professional kitchen designer helming your project. The Kitchen Broker comprises a team of award-winning kitchen and interior designers. We do not just manage the entire project. We represent you to the manufacturers and tradespeople. Our expertise will enable you to get your dream kitchen with minimal fuss. With us at your side, you will be able to watch your kitchen move from an image in our design showroom to a reality. For more details, call us at 02 9484 3464.
The ‘Do It Yourself’ (DIY) approach is becoming increasingly pervasive throughout Australia. This is especially so when it comes to doing various activities pertaining to the house. Increasingly, people are using readymade kits for building shelves or assembling their own kitchens. This approach has its benefits. Thus, it is hardly surprising that many people use online kitchen planners when they consider remodelling or renovating their kitchens.
Why Hiring Kitchen Designers is Far Better than Relying Solely on Kitchen Planners
Using an online kitchen planner can be a good way to start planning your kitchen renovation. But, unless you are handy with all kinds of tools, don’t depend entirely on these applications. These planners will draw your room with the right dimensions. They will fill it with cabinets to your specifications. Thereafter, they will let you add a variety of wall colours, floorings and other details. But, no software application is perfect. Thus, you could find the walls moving of their own accord. Or, you could find the application crashing just after you had painstakingly filled each detail to your liking.
However, there is no substitute for human intelligence, expertise and sensitivity. No software application can tailor things to suit your personal tastes and working styles. Similarly, no software can manage the entire renovation for you to your satisfaction. This is why certified kitchen designers are invaluable. They can help you decide on the scope of work that you want to carry out, based on your budget. They can guide you through the entire project and help you select the best materials, products and finishes. They will help you acquire the best outcome in terms of price and quality.
The Kitchen Broker features an award-winning team of kitchen planners and designers. We specialise in designing kitchens and helping our clients select the best finishes. We believe in handling projects from the initial stages through to their conclusion. This is why we are one of the leading designers in Sydney. We will not only create an efficiently designed kitchen that suits your working style. We will also go about bringing it to a successful conclusion. This will involve liaising with all the tradespeople too. Our ability to oversee the project, saves you time, money and effort. If you want to renovate your kitchen, call us at 02 9484 3464.
Lots of people have a number of ideas that they would like to incorporate in their current homes. Similarly, homeowners often have a number of kitchen ideas as well. Incorporating these ideas in your kitchen renovations could make your kitchen more functional. In recent times, the concept of outdoor kitchens has been increasing in popularity. These kitchens can transform some part of your yard into an outdoor workspace. In addition, if you entertain often, these kitchens could be a neat way to elicit looks of envy from your visitors.
What Kitchen Ideas Should You Consider Implementing in Your Outdoor Kitchens?
Many people will feel that grills and barbecues are the focal points of outdoors kitchens. To an extent, this is true. But, outdoor kitchens have become more detailed over the years. No longer will they feature simple barbecues on the patio. Instead, some of the more elaborate outdoor kitchens feature ovens, grills, countertop space for food preparation etc. They feature separate dining and seating areas as well. Creating outdoor kitchens is not very expensive. Outdoor kitchens can suit any kind of budget.
You could use a kitchen planner for designing your outdoor kitchen. To create an open-air dining area, you will need to:
- Install an assortment of functional and decorative lights that make it easy to cook in the evenings
- Keep your kitchen well sheltered from the rain, the wind etc.
- Study the direction of the wind to ensure that your oven and grill do not fill your dining area with smoke
- Match the design of the kitchen so that it complements the rest of the house and,
- Protect your home exteriors from heat damage by providing ample ventilation space for your ovens and grills
The Kitchen Broker – The Experts Who Can Give You Superlative Custom Kitchens in Sydney
If you want a professional kitchen designer who can bring your kitchen ideas to life, simply consult The Kitchen Broker. Based in Sydney, we’re a team of independent designers. We work in a manner similar to that of an architect. You will typically pay an architect to design your house. Thereafter, the architect will find a quality builder to complete the project within your budget. Similarly, our kitchen designers will design your dream kitchen. Then, we will help you secure the best outcome in terms of look, quality and finishes. For more information, click here.
Image Source: Texas Custom Patios / Flickr
Marvellous and visually appealing kitchens can be a delight to work in. However, not all kitchens in houses across the country are ideal. Therefore, homeowners often consider revamping their kitchens to suit their tastes. Some homeowners prefer renovating their kitchens by themselves. These individuals typically rely on online kitchen planners for designing their kitchens. But, you might not be handy with tools and equipment. Thus, you would do well to hire experienced kitchen designers. These professionals often use state-of-the-art software to plan your kitchen to perfection. In addition, their expertise will enable you to avoid the mistakes that can typically affect kitchen renovation projects.
Kitchen Planners Can Help You Avoid a Number of Renovation Mistakes
Kitchen planners refer to computer software packages. These packages enable homeowners to map out each detail in their planned kitchen renovations, to give them an idea of what their finished kitchen will look like. For instance, homeowners could consider moving their appliances around to optimise the space available. Or, they could even consider what their kitchen would look like with an entirely new layout and design. Thus, if you had a custom kitchen in your Sydney home, you could use a kitchen planner to transform it into a modern kitchen online before you even commence the remodelling work.
Even people who are not computer savvy can use online kitchen planners. By using these planners, homeowners can avoid making various mistakes that could cost them a lot of money such as:
- Not rethinking the layout of the kitchen to utilise the space effectively
- Not installing sufficient (or the right kinds of) lights
- Purchasing appliances of the wrong size and,
- Not providing yourself with sufficient working space
The Kitchen Broker is a team of award-winning kitchen and interior designers. Based in Sydney, we can help you design your kitchen to perfection. Our kitchen planners and computer design packages offer 3D views and walk-through presentations. These applications enable us to offer superlative design services, even before the renovations commence onsite. Thus, you will be able to view what your finished kitchen will look like on the computer. The use of software enables us to weed out kitchen ideas that might not be viable or that might detract from the overall look of the kitchen. Check out some of our design tips here.
Using two terms interchangeably is one of the most frequent errors that people make. For instance, many people use the terms ‘kitchen remodelling’ and ‘kitchen renovations’ interchangeably. However, both the terms refer to completely different things. When you renovate something, you are restoring or reviving something to a good condition. In contrast, if you remodel something, you will likely be making significant changes to or altering the structure of something.
The Difference Between Kitchen Renovation and Kitchen Remodelling Projects
Renovations typically accomplish two objectives. They aim to restore the style and functionality of a room. In addition, they aim to freshen up a dull or old room. This will usually involve fixing or replacing broken objects. It might also involve giving the room a fresh coat of paint, refacing old cabinets, updating old hardware etc. However, none of these alterations will end up changing the layout or the function of the room. In other words, a kitchen renovation will make your kitchen just like new again.
Remodelling a kitchen will usually involve making changes that are more drastic in nature. For instance, you might have come across exquisite kitchen images of kitchen islands. These images might compel you to add this feature to your kitchen. But, adding this feature might mean that you might start cooking over a new induction stove built into the island rather than using stoves placed elsewhere in the kitchen.
Kitchen remodelling projects enhance the functionality of your kitchen. This is why they will usually be more expensive too. If you are planning to put the house up for resale soon, a renovation might help you get a better price. In contrast, if you want to stay in the house for years to come, remodelling it might be worthwhile.
The Kitchen Broker – Expert Kitchen Designers Who Can Give Your Shabby Kitchens a Sleek Makeover
Whether you want to remodel your kitchen or start a kitchen renovations project, you will need The Kitchen Broker. We are team of independent and award-winning kitchen and interior designers. We specialise in designing kitchens to suit your needs. More importantly, we oversee the entire project too. Unlike other designers, we will not leave you to manage the implementation of the project. Thus, we will save you stress and worry. At the same time, we will extract optimal value for each dollar you spend. Check out all that we do here.
Image Source: Pixabay
Visual images of large, spacious and organised kitchens can be very alluring. This is especially so if you’re stuck with a tiny or a cramped kitchen. Unfortunately, most kitchen plans are not so perfect. Thus, some homeowners will have tiny kitchens, which don’t meet all their requirements. Alternatively, some homeowners might have large kitchens with inefficient layouts that can raise frustration levels. It is worth highlighting that large kitchens do not necessarily score highly in terms of aesthetics and functionality. Invariably, kitchens that make effective use of the space available will be ones that homeowners are happy with.
How to Ensure that Your Kitchen Plans Utilise Space Effectively
Homeowners will inevitably have various renovation ideas. But, they will need to plan each detail to perfection. Firstly, they will need to consider the space they have and the manner in which they would want to use it. Fitting in popular elements such as kitchen islands and breakfast bars might be attractive. But, only include such renovation design ideas in your plan if you feel that you’ll benefit from such features. Instead, consider other practical requirements such as in-built eating areas etc.
Thereafter, consider the design aspects that comprise the bigger kitchen plan. These aspects could include walls of cupboards that make the most of the height of the ceiling. Or, they could feature innovative inserts that eliminate the possibility of having to rummage through cupboards to locate something. Complement these with open plan shelving, display drawers and pot racks that hang from the ceiling. You could add concealed shelves that open at the touch of a button. Aspects like these would easily enhance the functionality of your kitchen, while making your kitchen more elegant and appealing.
The Kitchen Broker – The Kitchen Shop that Project Manages Kitchen Renovations to Your Satisfaction
The Kitchen Broker is a team of award-winning kitchen and interior designers. Based in Sydney, we have immense experience in designing and buildings kitchens that are a delight to work in. We know that a dream kitchen needs a detailed kitchen plan. That is our area of expertise. We will take your requirements, enhance them with our knowledge and give you kitchens tailored to suit your needs. We will manage the entire project too. Thus, you won’t need to haggle with salespeople or visit innumerable showrooms. Click here to see why we’re the designers of choice for clients across Sydney.
When homeowners feel that their homes are looking shabby, they will invariably want to give it a makeover. However, not all homes require extensive renovations. In some houses, it is likely that the kitchen will be the room that troubles the homeowners the most. It might be inefficient to work in. Or, it might have a unique shape that doesn’t utilise the space on offer effectively enough. In such situations, you might want to consider the merits of a custom kitchen. These kitchens offer a number of advantages. Besides, working in a kitchen that has everything built-to-fit based on your unique needs could making cooking a lot more fun.
Why You Should Consider Getting Custom Kitchens
When you shop for a new kitchen, you’ll likely visit many local stores. In these facilities, you will come across various standard kitchens that are quite inexpensive. The low prices might get you thinking about why some homeowners would want to spend hundreds of dollars in acquiring custom-designed kitchens when such inexpensive alternatives exist. However, custom kitchens:
- Suit you perfectly – so you won’t have to deal with cupboards beyond your reach or awkwardly low countertops
- Can blend in seamlessly with the décor and layout of the rest of the property
- Enable you to pick any layout that appeals to you instead of sticking to contemporary or modern kitchen designs
- Enable you to get the best value for your money while remaining within your budget
- Can easily accommodate unusual appliances
- Last for longer as they feature high-quality materials and superior artisanship
- Offer tailored kitchen cabinetry that will meet your storage needs and,
- Meet your lifestyle needs
Engage Leading Kitchen Designers to Get Superlative Custom Kitchens in Sydney
To get the custom kitchen of your dreams, simply contact The Kitchen Broker. We are a team of independent and award-winning kitchen and interior designers based in Sydney. We help you design your kitchen to perfection. In addition, we guide you in selecting the finishes that will make your vision a reality. Unlike other kitchen designers, we will not sit content with merely designing your kitchen. Our experience and knowledge gives us the ability to acquire the best outcome in terms of both price and quality. Thus, we will oversee the entire project until it concludes to your satisfaction. Check out the comments left by our previous clients here.