Homeowners often tend to overlook the importance of their kitchens. Thus, it takes time for them to wake up to the fact that their kitchen is not as functional as they would want it to be. Hiring an experienced kitchen designer could help you get the dream kitchen that you’re longing for. However, the start of any kitchen remodelling project typically involves understanding the different styles of Sydney kitchens that are popular at present.
An Overview of the Different Kinds of Sydney Kitchens
There are a wide range of kitchen styles and layouts that you could consider. Some of the most popular design styles include:
- Farmhouse Kitchens: These warm and cosy kitchens typically feature open shelves, wide sinks, classic floors and huge kitchen tables. They are a perfect blend of functionality and comfort.
- Rustic Kitchens: If you’re keen on a kitchen that looks unique and roughhewn, opt for these. These kitchens feature vintage appliances. And, they typically utilise a lot of timber, brick and stone. In many cities, these kitchens give stiff competition to the classic white kitchens.
- Modern Kitchens: These feature frameless cabinets and sleek hardware. These kitchens accentuate the beauty of the materials based on their clear and strong horizontal lines. The lack of ornamentation makes the kitchen appear more spacious than it actually is.
- Traditional Kitchens: These feature several details including arches, raised-panel cabinets, chandeliers etc. Their old-world charm makes them quite appealing.
- Contemporary Kitchens: Modern kitchens typically celebrate structure and grid. In contrast, contemporary kitchens typically include elements of other kitchen styles. This makes them more flexible in terms of form and finish.
Do You Want a Kitchen that Features the Best Modern Kitchen Designs?
Remodelling kitchens is not a breeze by any means. It involves a lot of time and money. If a kitchen renovation goes awry, you could end up wasting a lot of money. To avoid this, hire experienced kitchen designers from the Kitchen Broker. We comprise a team of qualified kitchen designers. We consider lifestyles, home traffic, functions needed as well as the adjoining areas of kitchens before we commence designing the perfect layout at our well-equipped design studio showroom. This enables us to utilise your space to the optimal levels. In addition, it helps us give you the best kitchen for your budget. For some design tips that have improved numerous Sydney kitchens, click here.