We all want our homes to look like they’ve come right out of the pages of a design magazine. However, costly kitchen renovations often remind us that is not possible for most of us. But, what if we told you that even with a limited budget and some thoughtful renovation design ideas you could design a kitchen that looks expensive?
It is possible. You’ll just need to go through this list of renovation design ideas, and get the help of a good kitchen planner in Sydney. You’ll get a kitchen that will make you want to live within it for a long time.
5 Renovation Design Ideas to Make Your Kitchen Look Luxurious
- Layout Is King: You know what all expensive kitchens have in common? They are all well planned out. The work triangle (the sink, fridge, stove) has a minimal distance covered, and the structure should be neat and uncluttered.
- Focus on Cabinets and Backsplash: A lot of people do not pay a lot of attention to the material of the cabinets or the splashback, but that’s the first design detail that will give away the perceived classiness of your kitchen. If you have to splurge on anything, this is what we recommend.
- Pay Attention To Detail: It is the details that will set your kitchen apart from the rest. This can be as small as ensuring all the kitchenware is the same colour, or adding some space for art, or plants in the kitchen!
- Lighting: This is the first thing you do when you enter the kitchen. Believe us; it can make a huge difference. The lighting has to be bright and utilitarian, but there’s no reason why you can’t add a statement piece, just to add that unique touch.
- Flooring: If you’re doing full kitchen renovations, and can change the flooring as well, it can make a huge difference. If you can’t change the current flooring, don’t worry, stick to the colour scheme, and just throw in a rug.
Looking For More Renovation Design Ideas? Get In Touch With The Kitchen Broker
So, what are you waiting for? Get cracking with your kitchen planner in Sydney, and marvel at the beauty of your own kitchen. For more information, visit The Kitchen Broker or simply give us a call on (02) 9484 3464 today!